Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original packaging|Change
Price:£3.14+ Free shipping

on 5 October 2011
THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! This mug has been in my house for a few days now and it just about stirs anything liquid, from tea to coffee from coco to cup a soup this mug is brilliant! It can also clean itself. Put in water and some washing up liquid and press the stir button
on 26 April 2014
this is one cool little product, well actually it isn't actually that small as it is quite a chunky quality mug. Regardless of the self stirring feature it is a quality mug. I ordered this for my little brothers 12th birthday (22nd March) however it got lost in the post, not sure if it was royal mail or whatever. However having contacted the seller about a week after the birthday they instantly set about re assuring me that they had sent it and give it 10 days, it still hadn't arrived, so they offered a free replacement which was very kind. this promptly arrived about 3 days later hahahaha!!

I gave it to my lil bro after school and he loves it already, the water tap was used in 3 seconds and the mug was then sitting with the water in it and he happily pressed the button and off it went. The mug uses a little wheel with spokes sticking out, like a pirate ship wheel, and it whirred into action and the stirring commenced :) it works beautifully, and he could get his finger almost all the way down the bottom without getting wet.

5 mins later he had some tea, and I am happy to say that worked spectacularly as well.

this is a well thought-out and manufactured product. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fun person, with a gadget mind :) but make sure you order it early, and I wish as much luck as I can to your success.

GET IT !!!
on 23 July 2015
Delivered on time! We enjoyed the mug took care of it when washing it,so the electric parts wouldn't get wet. Changed batteries but It stopped working in three weeks of use.
on 14 November 2013
I really like this product, such a clever idea! This will make an excellent christmas present. I hope my friend will enjoy this
on 9 May 2016
I have literally NEVER written a review on anything I've purchased however I felt I needed to with this.
This cup does not work, I have tried multiple batteries in this and it is still very temperamental when turning the wheel at the bottom of the mug. When the wheel did turn it would be extremely slow however it could only last for a few seconds.
The best part is they are ignoring my refund request!
on 3 December 2015
Bought this and tried to make a coffee with it, seemed fine at first but then I noticed it was leaking, i opened up the battery part and noticed thats where it was leaking from, and since it was boiling water put in to it, it melted the battery and it was leaking battery acid.
on 7 October 2015
I ordered 2 of these in the past 3 months! One came and the other one didn't, but after I contacted the sellers they sent me one as soon as they could! Amazing service, excellent customer service. Will be recommending them to all my family and friends and will definitely be buying again! Excellent product. Bare in mind it requires 2 AAA batteries!
on 23 March 2015
This is the second self stirring mug I have owned, really is a great little item, the stirrer does the job well and people always ask about it in work, the only problem is I have sugar in my coffee, and unfortunately the mechanism does get jammed, it lasted about six months then packed in, plus you can't put it in the dishwasher so cleaning it is limited to washing up liquid and hot water, if it lasted, it would be a five star product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 October 2015
After reading the reviews I have taken a chance on the purchase. It is for a prize at a fundraising event when I was looking for quirky things. I feel that the price is good as an ordinary mug can be that price. Very lightweight, neatly packaged and arrived safe and in the stated time.
on 25 April 2016
This item was bought as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves the novelty of this mug and thinks it's brilliant. The motor makes quite a loud slurping noise but other wise very much lives up to its name! The mug is insulated, keeping hot drinks warm for longer - and seems to be of decent quality. It is certainly more of a novelty item rather than a practical one and isn't dishwasher safe since it runs on batteries, but I don't find this to be a major issue. This item is a great bargain and would make a perfect gift to put a smile on a face.