Size: 11 UK|Colour: Black Premium|Change

on 5 April 2013
Blundstone's are always my first choice for a general boot - great quality, amazing comfort, and built to last.

One tip though, if you have wide feet, get the half size - it's the same length, just wider.
on 4 September 2014
I bought these for my boyfriend. He really likes them - wears them every day in winter. After about 18 months of wear, I had to take them to the cobbler to get a patch to mend the split leather. However, given the wear they'd had and the ease with which they were mended (and are now good to wear) we are still pretty happy with them.
on 30 January 2014
Great shoes, though they are slighty high on the top part of the foot. Adding a silicon inner sole solved this and has made them a truly comfortable, fresh smelling experience!
on 5 March 2014
MY third pair of Blundstones - as far as I am concerned, they are the best boots you can buy - great fit, great durability, great style
on 16 December 2015
I've bought a 10.5 sized boot for the wide fit and they are great. A little longer to break in, but they look good and are as comfortable as the 902 model I bought in 2005 and the same model some eight years previous. All good.
on 4 February 2016
These boots have been outstanding for as long as I can remember, tough, durable and good looking. They can go just about anywhere and keep your feet dry, polish them up and they are ready for the evening.
on 5 December 2015
Great boots - comfortable for day long (sometimes longer!) wear. Good fit, warm, dry and stylish .... if they are like my last pair that lasted over ten years I'll be happy!
on 7 December 2014
The third pair I've bought - all have been first class with excellent comfort & grippy soles in all conditions. Altogether a worthwhile product.
on 30 October 2014
Thick soles so your feet won't get cold, still breaking them in, they feel robust and comfy. Good boots, expect a good mileage out of them.
on 11 February 2015
Excellent boots and good service