Colour: Black / Red|Size: 6 UK|Change

on 18 August 2014
These fit well but by the end of week one of my holiday they had fallen apart completely. The insoles kept rumpling up from day one, then by day 5 the rubber sole had come away from the material at the front of one shoe, and all the beach stones kept going into the bit between the sole and material so i was walking on lumpy sand and pebbles. the same happened to the second shoe the next day, and upon inspection I realised that the rubber soles had totally worn away, demonstrating what poor quality the rubber was. For the first 4 days I barely wore them as I was mostly by the pool, but admittedly I did them wear them quite a lot on day 5 and 6 as I was doing some dingy sailing lessons on the beach. They are definitely not robust enough for sailing - though I am not sure they would have stood up anyway. By contrast, my husband had some gul shoes and sailed every day and they didn't look remotely worn out!
on 19 July 2013
These shoes are really good for walking and swimming on stony beaches, much better than using old plimsolls etc as they fit more snuggly keeping out the sand and stones, a good buy again. Thanks!!
on 4 May 2014
I got these for a florida holiday. They were okay but quickly started to disintegrate (soles first). Managed to keep them together for the 2 weeks but chucked them before returning home.
on 9 September 2013
Excellent shoes for swimming in, exactly what we wanted. We live next to the pebbly beach and these are perfect as very painful on feet without shoes!
on 29 October 2015
The shoes were advertised as UK size 5 but when these arrived and tried on they were actually labelled UK 5/ EU 38 as expected, but the fit was terrible, definately on the large side. My wife takes a UK- 5 in a Clarkes shoe these are spot on and would expect these to be true to size. I am a mens 6 and 1/2 broad fitting shoe- I could get into these aqua shoes. At the price i saw this good value, kept the shoe for beach wear myself. Decided to look for another make of shoe for the wife.
on 9 June 2014
Looking forward to our holiday & spending some quality family time on the beach I decided to invest in some beach shoes this year to prevent any discomforts on the beach like hot sand & also to wear in the sea.

Was pleased with the shoes & worked a great on our holiday my only suggestion would to break them in before use as rubbed & blisters occurred.

Good delivery & standard packaging.
on 8 March 2014
Bought these for our holiday on May great fit just order your normal shoe size good sole think they will do the job nicely.
on 24 September 2014
Bought these for doing aquarobics, what a disaster. As soon as I put my feet on the floor of the pool I slipped. They have no grip whatsoever once in contact with the pool floor. Very dangerous. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR IN POOL USE.
Also they are a very large fit. For me I would describe them as a complete waste of money. But if you want the for "out of pool use" I imagine they would be quite comfortable.
on 31 August 2013
Took these away with me on holiday and they were brilliant....much easier to get in and out of the sea with these on
on 18 October 2015
They were excellent, our holiday was complete with your Aqua Shoes. If I had not ordered these Aqua Shoes there was no way we could of had a swim in the sea. The beach / sea was very rocky. Your Aqua Shoes are very strong. I was very surprised how cheap they were,
I have now put them safely away for my next holiday.