on 24 November 2012
I was unsure what to expect of the ring width wise and being a silver person rather than gold, however was thrilled when the ring arrived. It is approximately 6mm in width so not too bulky and the paw prints and 2CZ stones are small and delicate-they go around half the band, with the inscription on the other half inside. A lovely ring, much more delicate and pretty than expected and a must have for any animal lover or someone who has lost a dear 4 legged friend, plus its for a good cause which makes it even better!
on 30 June 2013
I ordered this in a moment of deep sadness after one of my dogs died. Four days later my other dog had a seizure and went to be with her best friend. Then my ring arrived. As a ring, it is very sweet and beautifully engraved. The stones are set in deep, so seem very secure & the paw prints are lovely. A huge amount of detail in a small space. As a guesture of sentimentality; this is especially appropriate for anyone who has lost a pawed friend, as a comforting reminder of the love you shared.
on 6 September 2012
FANTASTIC! Ordered 4th delivered 5th couldn't beat that for service. Lovely subtle little ring. Like the engraving inside the ring, how true,can't get better friends than my dogs. Great to know a donation goes towards unlucky animals. Please treat yourself to one of these and do some good in the process, you'll end up with a beautiful item that will put a smile on your face! Once again thanks for wonderful service.
on 12 February 2012
Absolutely beautiful ring with a lovely inscription, I will always treasure it. Thank you so much for an excellent deal, for such a great cause. Keep up the good work and thanks again!
on 23 May 2013
If you have dogs you will love this ring it has (only true friends leave paw prints in your heart) engraved on the inside its great
on 5 March 2014
a lovely ring as a memory of my beloved Sammy cat that sadly passed away just before Christmas, every time I look at this ring I will think of her.x
on 27 May 2013
Absolutely lovely gift as we have just lost our treasured black Labrador Sam and this ring was perfect and of good quality.
on 13 June 2014
Now that the ring has arrived I absolutely love it! No faulting the quality of it and it fits perfectly! 5* + rating for the product
The two stars however is for the delivery i recieved... I had major issues with getting the ring delivered. The first delivery came about 3 days after ordering (everything had gone through fine as normal) and the box was empty, I contacted amazon who were brilliant and they said they would arrange to send out another and upgrade me to next day delivery for my troubles. This replacement never arrived! I was gutted, I had had emails saying when it would be sent out, that it had dispatched and that it would be delivered that day. It never was. I went on my amazon account the next morning and it said it had been delivered at 22:10 the previous night, I rang amazon that morning when i discovered this and they had a discrepancy on their system as it was logged at being delivered at 22:45. Again I was gutted but amazon customer services said they would send out a replacement and an investigation would be started. This time I did not recieve the upgrade for posting, and it arrived 4 days after my second complaint, This time intact and actually there! 3rd time lucky they say, it definately was!
To sum up:
Product = good
Customer service = good
Delivery/couriers = awful! :(
on 25 August 2014
Starts off lovely, but scratches very quickly. The item is described as silver, but i have discovered it is silver plated after I had a reaction to it. If I had known it was silver plated I would never have bought it as I can only wear solid silver. I thought my reaction was maybe due to the writing being dirty inside, so soaked it overnight, and all the silver plate has come off. Shame as I bought it after our lovely dog died, she was so special and I wanted to have something to remember her by.
on 4 April 2014
This is a charming little piece. I love it. I wear instead of my wedding ring which I had cause to return recently. Don't think I'd have gotten through what has been a horrible year without my 2 fabulous feline buddies, Baggy and Pecan.