Customer Discussions > A Single Man [Blu-ray] forum

Blu-ray region for A Single Man?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Apr 2010 04:57:23 BDT
Diane W. says:
What is the Region Code on the back of the box? ABC, or just B? I need to know if it will play on an American Blu-ray machine (PS3). Some do and some don't, so getting a picture of the back of the box would be GREAT! Any help appreciated.

Posted on 13 Jun 2010 09:47:09 BDT
It says region B on the disc.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jun 2010 21:35:46 BDT
Diane W. says:
Hey, thanks a lot for the info P. Baxter! I appreciate it.

Posted on 20 Aug 2010 12:43:08 BDT
can anyone help me with a question about available languages? amazon product info isnt always quite reliable: does this blu-ray also have german audio?

Posted on 20 Aug 2010 12:43:23 BDT
can anyone help me with a question about available languages? amazon product info isnt always quite reliable: does this blu-ray also have german audio?

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Aug 2010 17:17:22 BDT
Diane W. says:
Hello, Christian. I checked both my Region A Blu-Ray (North America) and my Region 2 DVD (UK) A Single Man and both appear to have only English language/subtitles. I saw no other options or ways to change the language. Hope this helps you! Diane

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Aug 2010 18:14:01 BDT
thanx for checking, Diane, well, German would have been an added bonus, but I will do just fine with English only

cheers, Christian

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Feb 2011 22:25:58 GMT
Pat says:
Although the set-up menu shows a subtitles option it won't allow you to select it, so effectively there are no subtitles.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  6 Apr 2010
Latest post:  8 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions