Blu-ray + DVD comes in DVD packaging

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jun 2011 14:45:07 BDT
Chris White says:
For those who mind such things, be aware that the Double Play edition of 'Hereafter' comes in DVD packaging. Partly my fault for clicking in a hurry but the generic blue flash on the cover illustration is a tad misleading. The product description didn't say so, so I've submitted an update.

If you prefer a standard blu-ray case to stop it sticking out like a sore thumb on the shelf, you need to order the Triple Play Edition. :-)

Posted on 20 Jun 2011 10:09:16 BDT
Henry Cox says:
Further to Chris White's submission - the Double Play edition of 'Hereafter' comes in DVD packaging which was not a big deal to me, but what is a big problem is that there are no special features on the blu ray disk or dvd. The Clint Eastwood documentary for the first time in HD running as long as the feature at 1 hour 45 minutes is a main reason for mr to buy this product, the product description didn't say anything regarding the special features and some of the reviews mentioned that the Blu ray includes the special features. I am most upset and will return this product and order the Triple Play Edition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  15 Jun 2011
Latest post:  20 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hereafter - Double Play (DVD + Blu-ray)
Hereafter - Double Play (DVD + Blu-ray) by Matt Damon (DVD - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (111)