Size: 8 UK|Colour: Brown (chocolate Old Saddle)|Change
Price:£44.99 - £49.95

on 22 May 2014
These boots are fab,true to size,comfortable and very stylish,so much so I am thinking about buying another pair in a different colour.At the bargain price on Amazon and perfect I would say for spring, summer and autumn.
on 28 September 2014
I bought these after having an almost identical pair which just got worn too much and worn out. These boots are lovely - they feel a little stiff to begin with but they soon wear in. Feel nice and sturdy but aren't waterproof, as those buttons at the side really are buttons! Great with skinny jeans and skirts/dresses alike.
on 14 June 2014
have a few pairs now and am never disappointed. Wonderful to wear, and so comfortable.
Highly recommended for fashion and fit.
on 26 November 2014
I was very happy with the boots to begin with, but sadly after only 2 months they started to fall apart. The top outer layer started to peel off and the sole also began to peel off. Seller would not offer a refund as they said I had tampered with the item - I had out of desperation added a tiny bit of super glue AFTER the problem had occurred in the hope that that would fix it, but no. Very disappointed.
on 24 August 2014
they are very comfy and I think they look great highly recommend them
on 6 February 2014
I liked the look of the boot, that's why I ordered them! When I looked in the mirror I looked stunted. Ok on a tall person I'm sure. Also the boot was cutaway like a shoe, under the flap over the top of the arch. I doubt they are fully waterproof because of this.
on 23 November 2014
these are greay boots and are really comfy to wear for anywhere. Only issue is that due to the toes being slightly at an up angle, they have started to become unglued at the front near the toe due to kneeling / bending down with them on.
on 17 November 2015
This is about my 4rd pair of Blowfish boots (and the second pair of Rabbit boots, having worn out the originals) and they never fail to please. Good sizing, reasonably fashionable and waterproof! Great for walking the dog.
on 13 September 2015
Comfy boots which my daughter loves. However, there is already a small area scuffed through near one the buttons. I fear they won't last long. Pricey for synthetic. Wish they would make boots in proper leather.
on 28 September 2014
Great look, style, comfort, quality and price.