on 11 November 2013
So glad that Lustbader is back to what he does best i.e. interesting/convoluting plots, interesting characters etc. I was so pleased when he took up the baton from the deceased Ludlum with the Bourne series but I feel that it's run it's course so time to call it a day. I rather hoped that one day we would see further Nicholas Linnear novels but so far nothing happening, unfortunately!!
on 24 January 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Jack and Alli and the scrapes they got into. This book continues on from last snow and brings back all the main characters along with some new ones and you are gripped from beginning to end and left wanting more. Very Jason Bourne.
on 12 December 2013
I hate finishing a book and then finding the first three chapters of the follow up book. Excellent crafted story as I would expect from this author.
on 6 December 2013
always been a fan of Lustbader and this series continues a long line of brilliant story telling by a master of both suspense and action
on 5 May 2014
I enjoy this quirky investigator that authority does not seem to like. Probably because he makes them look a little wanting
on 28 September 2013
This book was equally as good as its two predecessors. The story line was excellent and I am waiting for the next one.
on 13 November 2013
Finding it difficult to get into, rereading whole chapters just to catch up with plot, two steps forward one step back
on 16 July 2013
Hi
I had read the other two books in the trilogy and had ordered this prior to launch. It didn't disappoint
on 21 September 2015
Will buy the other books in this series. This is great
on 15 November 2015
Jason Bourne again, another good story.