on 31 January 2007
Loving any kind of vampire stories, especially those featuring gay vampires, this book was a must buy. And it didn't disappoint.

Though I am not a big fan of short stories, I have to say that I quite enjoyed reading this selection. There is something for every interest in it.

If you forget about the hot action for a moment, it is a great description of vampires hunting, playing with and even falling for their prey.

You might not like ALL the stories but it gives you a great opportunity to take in the different styles of the writers and to find the perfect gay vampire short story for you.
on 19 July 2007
I love anything vampire and so i bought this book with barely a thought. I was, however, disappointed. And i know others have loved it but only one story really kept me interested, and a few of the others were ok, but nothing special. and one or two i just thought shouldn't have been published at all. I really am sorry to down the book because i had hoped it would be something incredible but it was just 'ok'
on 18 May 2006
This book of short stories has something for everyone. Tales from the past to the present and all in between. Have read loads of vampire tales and these had those beaten hands down! Suitably erotic too.