BLOOD AND HONOR is one bad movie.
1. The same battle scenes are shown twice, with the same results. The blood looks like ketchup more than any film I've ever seen.
2. Miles O'Keefe receives star billing and is hardly in the movie at all.
3. The acting by all (except a mildly effective Andy Hamrick in the role of Craig) is atrocious. The girl who plays Caroline is so bad, she's hilarious.
4. The direction is inane and amateurish; the narration is ridiculous.
5. This plays like a bad, real bad Barbara Caitland novel.
6. The movie ends out of nowhere and we never know what happens to Miles O'Keefe's character.
7. During the out credits, they show actors in scenes that weren't even in the movie. Like who is the black couple and where did they even come from?
8. A film produced by David Heavener, one of b movie's most inauspicious actors/directors/singers.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME UNLESS YOU REALLY LIKE BAD BAD MOVIES.