Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 May 2008 00:04:17 BDT
Mr. P. Datta says:
Now I think last year proved to be a dissapointing year for summer blockbusters. Does this year promised to be a better showing on the basis of watching Indiana Jones?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Sep 2008 18:41:56 BDT
D. Climo says:
Well Indiana Jones was better than some reviews in the papers I had read and the Dark Knight was quite cool. But then what have we got coming next year? Well 'Wolverine' and 'Watchmen' but will they be any good?

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2008 12:30:33 BDT
David says:
The new Indiana Jones film was enjoyable - I know Harrison Ford was a little too old to do it but as a film it was a lot better than some reviews had led me to believe. I loved The Dark Knight - its one of the best Batman films to date - I can't wait for the next one. We have Saw 5 coming soon which I hope will be enjoyable and Quantum Of Solance which I'm sure will be up to the usual high standards of a Bond film. So all in all 2008 hasn't been a bad year for blockbusters.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2008 13:51:48 GMT
For my money the best Block Busters of the year were - Dark Knight (by a big margin) and Hellboy 2 - which got mixed reaction, but I LOVED.
The new Indiana Jones wasn't just disappointing for this year, but is one of the worst films I've ever seen - and I love B-Movie trash, but Crystal Skull isn't even 'so bad it's good', it's just plain bad and I wish I hadn't seen it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  31 May 2008
Latest post:  16 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions