- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Viz LLC; Original edition (23 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1421542978
- ISBN-13: 978-1421542973
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.8 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 341,352 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bleach Volume 44 Paperback – 23 Aug 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bleach is author Tite Kubo's second title. Kubo made his debut with Zombiepowder, a four-volume series for Weekly Shonen Jump. To date, Bleach has been translated into numerous languages and has also inspired an animated TV series that began airing in Japan in 2004. Beginning its serialization in 2001, Bleach is still a mainstay in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump. In 2005, Bleach was awarded the prestigious Shogakukan Manga Award in the shonen (boys) category.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Volume fifty-four of the 'Bleach' manga is another entertaining volume with a nice mixture of humour and action. The first half of the volume is the funniest part of the volume with Byakuya and Kenpatchi fighting Yammy being extremely funny. The second half of the volume is somewhat darker with the Hisagi and Konamura vs. Tôsen battle being very nicely done with some nice action. The fight gives a very nice insight about how much Hisagi and Konamura still care for their former comrade, and how much Tôsen has fallen.
This is another very good volume and is worth a full five stars.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Former friends fighting to the death on opposing sides of a war. Clashing ideologies. A lieutenant, betrayed by his former captain, now forced to fight him. Heck, just the fact that Tosen gets a hollow mask is pretty cool in and of itself. Why did he get one? Why did he betray the Soul Society? Does he still care for his former love, or for his former friends?
Well... some of these questions are answered, and some of these scenarios play out, but even when they do, they go by too fast for it to have any real meaning. What should have been an emotional meeting of old friends turned enemies just turns into a slug fest that is over before it really has a chance to begin. As such, what emotional impact the author may have been going for is lost.
Still, man are those some nicely draw fight scenes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Pokemon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Ranma 1\2
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Anime & Manga > Sailor Moon
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Magic & Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Fantagraphics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Hamlyn
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Titan Books