The Vita version will be the first portable Blazblue to be virtually identical to the console versions in terms of graphics. Players will be able to transfer their save data between the Vita and PS3 versions, and there will be cross-platform online mul
BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND is the latest addition to the critically acclaimed high definition 2D fighting series from the creators of Guilty Gear, Arc System Works. BLAZBLUE is well known for its deep story, unique characters, attractive world setting, impressive animations, outstanding graphics and its speedy stylish fighting.
Beautiful hand-drawn 2D character graphics are combined with detailed 3D model stages to give you an impressive and unique fighting game experience
- RELIUS CLOVER JOINS THE FIGHT!: A brand new playable character – Relius Clover battles alongside his robotic puppet, Ignis – who he can call on for lightning fast and vicious attacks!
- ALL DLC CHARACTERS INCLUDED ON DISK: Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing and Platinum the Trinity are all included as standard, as well as the previously unlock-only, Mu 12!
- CALAMITY TRIGGER REMASTERED: New to BlazBlue? BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend includes the original Calamity Trigger story, so you can play the epic saga right from the beginning!
- NEW CHARATER SCENARIOS: For the first time ever Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum and Relius each have their own story to play through!
Introducing 'Military Academy' and 'Sector Seven' – two bonus stories which detail the rival organisations in the BlazBlue universe for the first time on home console!
- UNLIMITED MARS!: Are you ready for the challenge? Unlimited Mars pits you against Unlimited Characters for a challenge like you’ve never seen before!
- ALL-NEW TEAM BATTLE: Due to popular demand you can now create teams online and battle in intense 3v3, 2v4 or even handicapped 5v1 battles! It’s the ultimate online experience!
- ABYSS MODE: Power up your character as you descend into the Abyss – choose to improve your character’s speed, strength, Drive attacks and more!
- EXPANDED CHALLENGE MODE: Now with 50% more content, Challenge mode takes you through more combos for both beginners and advanced players!
- "The best new beat-em-up of the last several years" 9/10 Metro
- "The best fighter of 2012; thus far". 9/10 God is a Geek
- "The bravest, boldest and best 2D fighter available." 9/10 made2game