on 31 May 2013
lovely toothpaste it does make your teeth white.have order another one would recommend anyone to buy. best i have ever brought.
on 24 September 2013
took this on holiday with me and my teeth got whiter by the day and was visibly changing by the day
on 17 May 2014
was so pleased with product that I actually recommended to 2 of my work colleagues who were both very pleased
on 26 November 2014
Still waiting for the whiteness !!
on 21 September 2013
It has a good taste and it certainly gives the teeth a brighter look. The accelerator also works very well
on 8 January 2015
I honestly thought it would be better,but it was not.
on 5 April 2016
Pretty impressed that this genuinely works! Saw a difference after a few days use, not sure what the light really does though?! Once the subtle change occurred my teeth didn't get any whiter. If you are after slight colour lift its fine. One point to make is I never felt like my teeth felt really clean with tights product so would use normal toothpaste and this together.
on 11 July 2013
This toothpaste gives teeth a nice feel - I am not sure it has made any noticeable difference yet you would have to use it for a few more weeks. Worth trying though.
on 25 September 2015
This toothpaste did nothing for my teeth, they never looked whiter and i used it for 2 weeks, 2 to 3 times a day. I had high expectations for this toothpaste. I would never buy it again and I will stick to normal high street brands.
on 20 August 2015
Not much difference if any. Maybe wishful thinking