on 25 October 2012
I bought this book for my 2 year old daughter. 2 years on, she still loves it, and now so does her 2 year old brother. They like the simple story and exploring the many tabs, to see what is hiding beneath. They also like seeing their other favourite Sesame Street characters.

I bought this book from a store in the US, so had a chance to see the contents for myself. However, for anyone buying online, the concept of a "flap book" tends to imply bigger pieces of card stuck to the page, or pages that fold. This book has dual layered pages, that have tabs cut into the upper surface. The tabs open to reveal hidden pictures (no words) beneath. The tabs can be small and slightly fiddly to open for younger readers.
on 1 April 2016
My 18 month-old daughter loves Elmo (I'm not entirely sure how this happened - she has never seen an episode of Sesame Street!), and she loves this book. There are lots of flaps for her to open (e.g. - you lift the flap on the garbage can and Oscar the Grouch is hiding underneath), and lots of things for her to identify (e.g. - Elmo's bedroom contains a clock, books, a bed, a cupboard, a toy plane, etc.).

One word of caution: If you are ordering this from the UK, it takes a while to arrive, because it is sourced from the US - allow a few weeks for delivery.
on 23 August 2012
This is a fantastic interactive book, lots of things to look for and a fun story too. My grandsons love this book and read it over and over. Sent well within the time allowed and very well packaged. I will buy from this seller again A+
on 20 October 2014
Problem with spine. Was refunded £2 and aloud to keep the book. Very happy with the help I received and lovely book for 2 year olds first flaps book and going in the stocking straight from Santa 🎅
on 2 May 2012
This book is great; both my 14 month old and 3 year old adore this book and it's sturdy enough to withstand both of them lifting the flaps in this book numerous times a day! A great find!
on 29 August 2014
We love this book, my lo is 6 months old it's a little detailed as there are a lot of flap and they are harder to open but we like to talk about what's going on in the pictures.
on 26 June 2014
This book was a really great hit as our grandson not only loves Elmo but also loves looking and seeing what is hiding behind the flaps.
on 30 September 2013
The book was delivered fast and in great condition. Maybe it is just because we are big fans of Sesame Street but my baby loved it
on 17 June 2016
A must for Elmo fans!!! And sesame street. Lots of flaps to lift and look for things. My 3 & 5 year olds love this!!
on 17 November 2013
Love that there are so many interesting bits and pieces on each page. All the Colours and detail are simply stunning