on 15 August 2013
As someone who collects obscure Jackie Chan films this is extremely bizarre even for me, there are some excellent fight scenes but the storyline is too ridiculous for words and i still struggle to understand so-called chinese humour. As for Jackie Chan he appears for a total of about 7 minutes in this film in one spectacular fight scene, this film is watchable but not noteworthy of great praise.
on 29 August 2015
What a charming little film, I enjoyed watching this film , it had a good story line , the actors played out the parts very well. Jaycee chan was great, he comes across very humble , Jackie chan had a small role in this film just like donnie yen which was a disappointment but none the less still enjoyable. Good fight scenes. Can recommend to watch if you enjoy a not so serious film.
on 10 September 2013
This is actually a HK movie called 'Twins Effect 2' which stars Jackie Chan's son
Jaycee Chan & was produced by Jackie Chan, hence him doing a cameo towards the end (to boost it's audience).

It's not to bad, but don't buy it if you're expecting a Jackie Chan film as it isn't.
on 18 September 2014
A script apparently written by 12-year olds, purile humour, a plot that seems made-up on the spot, special effects used gratuitously as if to keep up with what Hollywood offers just to show that Hong Kong can; why was this junk made? The blurb on the back made it sound like a grand epic with breathtaking panoramic scenery and although the plot didn't sound original it would not matter. These were just downright lies. The costumes looked like 'wardrobe' ran them up on a sewing machine for next to nothing and the - oh you get the idea. I lived in Hong Kong for many years. My children have Chinese heritage. I wanted to show them their first Jackie Chan film. so I thought I'd try this one. My wife and I watched it first as it contains 'mild sexual references'. It actually contains purile, giggly jokes about sex. And it boils down to two goody, goody young men resisting the advances of the ('naughty, naughty') sexually liberated females in the film. It shows how sexually repressed and immature the director and producer must be. I literally fell asleep from boredom watching this. My wife - Hong Kong born and bred - said: "I can't believe people in Hong Kong have enjoyed this." She then hit me with a cushion for wasting our money on it!
on 1 February 2015
Rubbish, utter rubbish.... piss-poor effects...
useless story... and dull acting... this is as
bad as a bad 1970s Kung Fu movie...

I am not going to waste any more time
reviewing this movie...
on 28 March 2015
Not impressed though nice to see Jackie's son. The story is poor but some of the stunt are well done. Both Donnie Yen and Jackie Chan didn't really need to be in it.
on 23 February 2015
A good film with an accolade of Asian actors
on 28 January 2016
A very good film if you like world cinema.
on 6 October 2014
Vvery funny flim enjoyed very much.
on 3 April 2015
Not a Jackie Chan film, unless a cameo appearance counts. A bizarre tale with Cantonese dialect and English subtitles.