Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 August 2013
Well, I was surprised to see what I've received: a packaging that was cut with scissors from the top so the black part of it showing in the picture was not there, and there were 4, not 3 padlocks in the packaging. It looked like it was cut from a larger pack of padlocks. I was of course happy to get one extra padlock, why not, although I was thinking there must have been some mistake, either on Amazon in the product description and photo, or in the processing of my order by the seller. Nevermind, I can always make use of an additional padlock... ;-) These padlocks are smaller and thinner than they look like in the picture, too; they are not very strong and I think they could easily be broken by a thief in an event of a burglary, but at least I can use them to lock my room door to prevent a small child from opening them and messing about in my room when I'm not at home, as I am sharing house with people who have a small child. These padlocks are also suitable for luggage/suitcases and other similar purposes.
on 8 October 2012
Totally unfit for purpose. Used to secure a suitcase for my holiday - on arrival the barrel of the padlock had come out so was unable to unlock. Had to get the maintenance man from the hotel to use bolt-cutters to get into the suitcase. Emailed the seller a week ago and still had no response
on 9 September 2012
Bought these padlocks for our suitcases. When we got the cases back to the hotel one was missing from the case and we could not get the other off as the barrel had completely smashed. It took some serious effort to get it off. Took the third padlock as a spare and had to use this on our return journey as we could not find any replacements where we were staying. The exact same thing happened with the barrel cracking. Had to force it off again and this time it broke the zip. Would definitely not recommend buying these.
on 5 December 2013
This product was described as high quality, one of the padlocks works, they are shoddily made, the keys all fit. However the u shaped part of the all three padlocks is at an angle, on two of them it is at such an angle that when you close the padlock you can then pull it open again with the tiniest amount of force, because the retaining slot is not locking into the body properly because of the angle of the u shaped section is so great as to stop the joining properly.

AVOID
on 8 June 2012
A little hick up with the delivery was easily overcome by Jalex's excellent customer service. The padlocks are a superb size, strong and of good value. Each padlock also has three keys, which is a real bonus.
on 9 August 2013
Not a lot to be said about a case padlock, but these were very reasonably priced, and do the job they are supposed to do. I would recommend to anyone.
on 19 August 2013
Absolutely dreadful locks. I understand that small lock's aren't going to be the most secure, but these ones can literally be opened with your fingernail. All you need is something that will turn the keyhole and hey presto the lock pops open. If you stare at these hard enough they will open. Avoid at all costs.
on 26 August 2012
These locks were poor quality. After arriving at my destination, I had great difficulty opening the lock, the key bent inside the lock as I tried to open it! I tried another lock for the next journey and the same happened again. I stopped using them.
on 13 April 2014
Bought these for my holiday but when o actually took them out of the packaging to use only 1 actually worked. Do not waste your money on these as although a nice size they are not fit for purpose.
on 9 March 2013
Bought these as was going on holiday, their did their jobs and kept my suitcase secure, will use again on our next holiday