on 2 September 2014
I bought one of these and it has lasted less than 8 months and not accepting a charge, my original battery and that of my wife is now 13 months old and working well. Is this an original battery? I wrote to them on Aug 26th and have received no reply as of 2nd Sept. This is my first disappointment from an Amazon purchase.
on 13 December 2013
Perfect. The Z10 is pretty much one of the best phones out there despite the bad press of BB recently. Battery life is one of the best but this is a great option if you need a backup.
on 28 September 2014
I bought one of these as back up and it worked well the first week, but when it died I thought it was my original battery and I bought another one and made a mark on it just to be certain which has also died in less than a month and does not accept charge . I would not recommend
on 23 July 2013
I needed a back up battery for my new Z10 Blackberry and so I ordered this one. However the supplier was in China and it took weeks to arrive so I was a little disappointed with that but the product is great as it probably cam from the factory that makes them anyway.
on 15 June 2013
Very handy, in fact no Z10 user can be without it...with the abilities of the Z10 you feel as if your without an "Arm" when your battery runs out...But with this battery and the INVENTCASE Black WAVE Z10 charger you can keep going 24/7.
on 6 October 2015
These (supposedly brand new) batteries I received will not hold their charge for 12 hours. Completely dissatisfied. I am unable to return these as only used them recently and once the 30 day return policy had expired.

Blackberry LS1 Battery for Blackberry Z10 (None Retail Packaging) Sold by: Handyparadise UK (Tax included)
Blackberry LS1 Battery for Blackberry Z10 (None Retail Packaging).
on 25 October 2013
Product was as expected. fitted well into phone. holds charge well and charges quickly. Would recommend as a spare for a Blackberry Z10 phone
on 12 February 2014
Item arrived on time. Original as described, and I would recommend to bb z10 users as a spare for their phone. Good value for money
on 11 May 2015
OEM original Battery, charge it up and it just works.

Yous should buy one to keep it as a spare, as you will never know when you will need it.
Also get it now whilst its heavily discounted.
on 24 July 2014
Battery overheated after a week and completely packed up. Appalling service from blackberry. Will definitely be swapping to an iPhone in the near future.