on 17 March 2014
Had these for a couple of months now with use a couple of times each week. Not extensive use, but enough to feel confident writing a review. So far no sign of batteries going whatsoever.

Attachments: these were both quite easy to fit, adjusted well and have been secure. No issues with them breaking or falling off. Also, the clips holding the lights are sturdy - they haven't shown any wear or been loose, which from reading other reviews of lights seems a common problem. Just make sure these are clipped in securely and they will stay in. I have some fairly bad roads where I'm cycling and lights falling off or rotating has not yet been an issue.

Front light: This is why the set isn't getting a five star review. The front light is good enough, but not amazing. The light beam is fairly broad and is more than sufficient to be noticed by traffic, pedestrians, etc, but won't do more than light up about 1 - 1.5m ahead of the bike. It's suitable for my purposes, but not exactly amazing. However, the good points are that it seems waterproof so far, is sturdy and reliable, and has a few nice modes. Takes 4xAAA batteries.

Rear light: This also has quite a few modes - from constant light to fast flashing to slow flashing and a few other things. This light is rather wide, and produces a strong red light, so is definitely doing its job. Clips in well. No issues with this one. Takes 2xAAA batteries.

Things to note: both lights unclip from their attachments, front light is good for being seen but not great for seeing far ahead, back light is powerful, attachments have not had any problems whatsoever, lights appear water-resistant if not water-proof.
on 4 May 2014
these lights fit fantastic on my road bike easy to install and mount they are great downside only is the fact its 6 AAA batteries so when they do eventually fade that's a lot of batteries to get for both lights, 4 in the front 2 in the back they look huge in the box but once on the bike they look great very stylish and envious I have already had friends ask where I got them they are great quality and value for money yeah yeah you ca buy cheaper I could have bought the same style of lights for £2 from my local hardware shop but my mate did that and they were crap not very bright and died after 2 nights use the front light never worked again.. brilliant product would highly recommend this item brilliant
on 6 May 2014
It may be too early to say these are excellent as I have not used them in night riding conditions, that said they are very bright.

The rear has a good range of modes to choose from and will certainly stand out in low light and dark conditions and should be OK in daylight use also.

The front is a nice bright light and will be mainly a back up for when my C&B Seen light runs low, again it's got a good range of modes and the side on lighting is a very good idea indeed.

I've only given 4 out of 5 because I think the mounting brackets and clip in mechanism just seems a little fragile/flimsy for me but having said that they have stayed on so far on some rough terrain.

Not able to say what the battery useage is like yet, I've not had them long enough or used them too much yet.
on 5 January 2014
I am really pleased with this purchase. The lights seem well made, both fitted on my bike easily and are really bright, much better on a dark cycle path than my now-old-fashioned-bulb lights. Good value for money and quick delivery from the seller too!
on 19 November 2014
I think this product is well worth the money. The rear light is very bright, where as the front light is perfectly fine for riding around the city. If you were to venture into less well lit areas, the power of the front light will not be good enough to guide you on a dark road.

With regards to fitting and the ability to clip on and off the lights conveniently, a big thumbs up, it was all very easy.

A great product for the price although having the need to put four batteries in the front light does take a little of the gloss away. As I have just received the product, it will be interesting to see how long the batteries will take to drain.
on 13 November 2014
Lights really bright and good for dark roads but front light has a really small hoop so unless your handle bar is thin like a straw, this isn't for you.
on 17 October 2014
Nice bright lights - used them in Center Parcs at night and the front one lit the way pretty well although if I was doing a lot of road cycling at night I would probably have opted for more expensive brighter front light but these do the job fine. The rear light is nice and bright and has several display options. The first rear light I received was faulty and very dim but a replacement was sent as soon as I emailed the seller (not Amazon) so now very happy with the bike set.
on 15 November 2014
These items are mounted on our new folding bicycles that go with us everywhere. It is important to be seen especially on dark nights. Having followed my wife I am confident the rear lights show us up well. The front lights could be a little brighter however are adequate. The front lights unclipped off the bicycles and popped into ones pocket, can be used as a torch as an added bonus. Overall we are very pleased.
on 9 November 2015
Bought these for my station bike, 2 x 1 mile daily cycle. Fantastic, really bright. Front light has 3 settings, fully on, flashing and a strobe like flash. Rear has 5 or 6 settings, that's the only niggle, wish it had just on, flash, or off. On a day when you're rushing for the train you want to have to go through a load of settings.
on 7 September 2014
I was at first happy with my purchse, but after 3 weeks boths front lights (I bought two sets for my boy) have fallen apart. The perspex screw thread has fell apart and parts lost. The rear lights look OK, so far, so we shall wait and see.

I've asked for a refund for the front lights, so let's wait and see what happens.