on 19 April 2013
this is absolutely stunning and fits and hugs in all the right places - is definately made for someone around 5ft 10" but hey thats what heels are for.
on 29 June 2012
A wonderful fitted skirt, fully lined. My favourite skirt! Make sure you order the next size up as this skirt is VERY close fitted,shows off all your curves.It is also long and heels may be necessary if you are short.
on 9 December 2012
This skirt is well made, good quality, and the fit is adjustable due to the ribbon lacing. It can be worn with the lacing at the front or the back. It is gothic, steampunk, and SEXY! And it arrived very quickly. I would recommend it if you want something for a special night out, maybe with a corset and tight fitting jacket.
on 24 March 2012
this skirt is just amazing, it looks so good on, i orderd one in a size 14 but it was a bit tight on the hips and there is no give in the fabric i would of bin a bit scared to sit down so asked if i could change it for a size bigger and it fits perfect! i had my exchange within two days! great serves amazing skirt! get one! just read the sizing to make sure you get the best fit for you
on 17 March 2015
I'd just hit the send button and my skirt was with me the next day! So, fantastic seller service. The skirt itself is amazing. It's true what other buyers have said, it's quite long so find those killer heels of yours. It is fully lined, lovely fishtail detail at the back. Quality made. Just going to wait until until my partner gets home to see if I may need a size smaller, but I highly recommend this skirt.
on 31 July 2015
I love this skirt! It's well made, heavy, and hang beautifully. I'm not a gothic or a stream punk, I do, however wear corsets, and always wanted to try out a hobble shirt. And short of making a time machine, thought my dream wouldn't come true. You can tighten it to your own shape, or leg stride, plenty of ribbon to make a nice bow. You get that sound of cloth in movement. It arrived safely, with return info. Would defiantly order again. And also comes, with the assurance of a well-designed garment.
on 28 November 2013
I bought this skirt for a Victorian day, but I love it so much and it fits so nice I have worn it a lot. It is a very unusual skirt and gets lots of comments when I wear it. The first one I ordered was far too big, so the sizes are generous, but the company sent a smaller size with no fuss or bother so they have excellent customer service too. I would recommend the skirt and ordering form this company they are great!
on 29 April 2015
Fabulous skirt! Excellent quality and although the 12 was a little big (I'm normally a 10 but bought bigger on recommendation) I was able to adjust via the ribbon tie. Also very long, but can either wear heels or hitch the front up a little. Overall, very pleased with the item and would highly recommend.
on 18 February 2012
This is the perfect skirt for many events. It looks very classy but still has beautiful, unique details. Looks more beautiful in real life than in the picture. Finally a skirt that is long enough for me (I am quite tall) and makes me have some real curves.
on 13 May 2014
This item is too large for me. I should have got an 18, although if a 17 existed that would be better. The quality is amazing. I am used to gothic style being expensive and can be good looking but cheap quality.

See one answered question