- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Black Sabbath Live...Gathered In Their Masses [Blu Ray+ CD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The legendary heavy metal band fronted by Ozzy Osbourne captured live in performance in Melbourne, Australia in 2013. The tour was in support of the band's new album, '13' (2013), and saw them perform a mixture of new tracks and old favourites such as 'War Pigs', 'Paranoid' and 'Black Sabbath'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Having viewed Youtube clips of some Sabbath stuff from Australia, it was clear Ozzy was losing pitch, badly at times. That makes me think it has been 'corrected'. Cheating? I guess, but it makes for a great DVD. Sure, it's sad Bill is not there, whatever the real reasons, but actually it could well be just too physical for him now. Tony Iommi, the real star here, as always. That's why Sabbath albums are all good, whoever the singer.
The only annoying thing is Ozzy getting everyone shouting 'Hey, Hey...' in many songs, really spoiling the instrumental bits. Just SHUT-UP man!
Also, it's a shame there are not ALL the tracks they played off '13', which they did play, like Age of Reason, a monster track. How much longer for all these old rockers eh? Good to see Joe Perry and Steven Tyler at the side/front of the stage, on a free ticket no doubt.
Excellent video and audio quality .
The bass is fantastic and so is the band.
It's one of my 5 favorite shows.
The only criticism is the fact that Ozzy's voice was slightly muffled, in some songs, for the instruments.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favourite band so very biased.Whats to say its Sabbath in concert. well filmed, good sound,but I prefer The Final Supper.Published 24 days ago by Craig Savage
If playing near youngsters, Ozzie's crowd encouragement can be a bit colourful but only briefly!
A great reminder of the 13 Tour for Sabbath fans.