Colour: 3pcs|Change
Price:£1.83+ Free shipping

on 22 September 2011
which meant it was like the three bears, a big band, a medium sized band and a baby band..... the medium band wasssssss just right! The large keeps slipping, only my 'Fro keeps it in my hair and the little band, gives me a headache after a few minutes...

So I really only got one band.... So I wouldn't be purchasing this again.
on 2 March 2016
These were bought for my son who is growing his hair out and needed something to hold his fringe back while it reaches a length to go behind his ears. They are excellent value for money. I've "borrowed" one too!
on 28 January 2016
They're hairbands, so not a lot to say, but they are exactly what I was looking for. Narrow, black plastic with teeth to grip hair. LIghtweight but they work without gripping too tightly. Very speedy delivery.
on 7 October 2015
Very sturdy. I was debating whether to buy these or not because I have been through headbands alot lately none of them seems to be how they used to make them in the 90's sturdy and last for ages but I would recommend these.
on 11 July 2016
Didn't really stay on my head, but then again I'm a guy and my hair is very thick and springy. Probably fine if you have thin and smooth hair but if you're like me they'll just ride up in a manner of seconds and eventually just be an ornament resting 10cm off of your scalp, before falling off. Don't know what I expected for the price though
on 8 March 2014
Good but they broke within some thing like a week.
Maybe you could use a harder plastic. Or make better ones a little more pricey
on 12 June 2014
Very good price and very sturdy compared to others i have bought, which crack as soon as you put them on, and also fast delivery. Brilliant and came exactly as i expected - Black slim alice bands :)
on 29 December 2014
These took quite a while to get here - which I didn't mind, but they aren't the same size. Only the smallest one really fits my head, the other two are too big. I guess you get what you pay for!
on 11 March 2015
Didn't wait long. Good value for money.
They are made of durable plastic, not the brittle type.
I would recommend these.
I'm very pleased.
on 14 September 2015
These do not last long. One didn't even make it past my forehead. They snap too easily unless you're a small child, even then they would be too big.

See one answered question