on 25 December 2011
Yes it is cheap, but I didn't have any quality issues with this one as the other reviewers had. You wouldn't expect a lot for the money, but I've bought 2 of them for different people and no complaints so far. I think its a good present for your buddies if you don't have a super big budget.
on 28 May 2012
I brought one in Feburary and it came really fast ive worn pretty much everyday since i got and it is still all good
on 28 November 2012
I have been looking for a Bob Marley bracelet for a while and now i'm happy i have found this one. I was astonished with the speed of delivery (29 hours) from when i placed the order. The actual bracelet is like most apart from the quality of the little pictures on each section. They are very disappointing as they are cheaply glued on and some slightly hanging over the edge. Apart from that i was happy.
on 4 May 2013
Its nice and strecthes out quite well but the first week or two when you wear it for a long period of time it leaves a black mark in your wrist but goes away in a couple of hours or washing, after a month the insides started to fade in colour.

Overall 3/5.
on 7 June 2012
This bracelet came today (I ordered it Saturday) and I instantly started wearing it. I have to admit I love it, very stylish and carries the meaning of one of the most inspirational music artists of all time. Glad I ordered it and would order again.
on 13 January 2016
The stickers began falling off and after a couple of weeks the entire bracelet began falling apart.

It is not worth the buy unless you aren't looking for something to last longer than a couple of weeks!
on 28 November 2013
Very good service, item arrived in good time. Happy with the barcelet I received.. it looks exactly as the picture which in happy with as its a present for someone.
on 27 November 2012
as I have a huge bob marley fan of 14 this will be a great hit as it is the 1st time Ive seen bob marley on this kind of bracelet , good quality for the price
on 14 November 2014
Really nice! Lovely little pictures of Bob, it came the next day after ordering it!!!!!!! Very fast! I was made up, i didnt pay for next day.
on 10 October 2014
Most products I recieved so far I am happy with and will re-order more when needed.Great package and most arrived in good time.Thank you all