Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 June 2014
After visiting my local M&S and seeing the average price of a work shoe is now around £50, I decided to look online.

I found this shoe which is the style I am looking for, the heel does not make a sound when walking which I like aswell. So far I have worn for a couple of weeks. Comfy and no issues. Quality feels ok at the moment but it is early days.

Buy these if you want smart cheap shoes.
on 27 June 2013
great shoe, still smells new after 3 months of wear. great value for money, would recommend if you are looking for a cheap hard wearing shoe
on 16 May 2014
My husband is very pleased with this purchase he says the shoes are very comfortable to wear and would buy from this dealer again
on 7 May 2013
Its really a beautiful comfortable shoe, wasnt defrauded in any way, cause what i got is exactly what i saw and ordered, would have given a five star but the new smell of the shoe by Goor is a little strange and overpowering, hope it fades out pretty soon, got to add that the shoe is pretty comfortable too, great by - except for the overpowering new shoe smell.
on 12 November 2013
Great pair of shoes for daily wear to work - smart, fashionable and comfortable.
Also look smart enough to wear to those special occasions.
Quality isn't too bad either.
on 9 April 2014
This has been a excellent purchase as the style is what I was looking for. Apart from being a little bit large for me the product looks great for formal or casual wear.
on 11 January 2016
The smell people refer to is that new leather smell... clearly people buy plastic shoes that do not have a new leather smell.

I have bought Hush Puppies before and paid 5x as much for shoes, but now I've found these very comfortable shoes I won't hesitate to buy again when they wear out.

Had them a couple of months already and still very comfortable, no splits or failed stitching either.
on 17 December 2013
I love it because it is brown and fits so well on my feet. Size is perfect and most of all i am very comfortable in them.
on 21 March 2016
The shoes are great for the price, probably won't get better but for me i bought the right size but still felt tight. Normally shoes take around a week to wear in but i have had these for over a month or so and they are only just wearing in. The smells stays on them forever it's quite a strong smell. I am slowly getting use to them, while they don't hurt my feet they can sometimes feel a little tight.

Overall great value for money but personally next time i will be looking around. Would i recommend them? yes if you're looking for something to replace your old shoes and need it fast, but i personally would look around if you don't need them fast.
on 19 November 2015
Very nice and fit as expected.

Smell a bit funny for the first few weeks but that soon goes.

Also warning to others - they are hard soled so make noise when walking