on 31 October 2013
I love this little purse with all its zipped compartments. It is just the job for my small black leather bag. Exceedingly good value too!
on 25 July 2013
Exactly what I wanted in terms of compactness and space for credit cards etc.
Many sections to keep things organised.
on 23 December 2013
An excellant quality product, accomodates all of my change, cards and keys very well. Would recomend any one to buy.
on 3 June 2014
Lovely little purse. Lots of compartments. I bought this to take on walks when I don't want to take my purse with all my credit cards, driving licence etc with me.
on 17 March 2016
Amazing little purse. I have always been someone who carries the kitchen sink in their purse but am fed up with carting a massive bulging purse everywhere. This purse ate everything from my big purse and the best bit, it is nowhere near bulging. Denies the rules of physics as it looks so compact!
on 8 September 2014
Very nice little purse took on a horse trecking holiday just what you need to go in your pocket, made of leather plenty of zips for paper money & credit cards & coins, arrived quickly what more do you want for money.
on 2 March 2014
Arrived on time..well packed and nice quality...I made the mistake of not looking at the size of the purse and it was a bit too small to fit all my things in.
on 4 February 2015
this is an ideal little purse to carry a credit card and a few notes.
and a little loose change ideal for the ladies.
on 15 May 2014
Great size for my going out bag, the card holder is a great idea :-) leather is lovely and soft.
on 16 January 2015
Such a clever item for storing all your bank notes, change, cards, receipts...a purse and wallet all in one at such a reasonable price. 4 zipped compartments. Ideal size for fitting in your pocket front or back pockets. Even a key ring inside the main compartment for a car key when you go shopping, walking or jogging or maybe for a bicycle lock key.