Metal Type: 14ct White Gold|Change

on 17 June 2015
These earrings are just gorgeous. They were a birthday gift and I have to say I am not disappointed. The size of the stud is ideal, it doesn't look too big and blingy in the ear and because they are black diamonds, they are perfect for every day wear. I had compliments on how sparkly they are even though they are black, and they look really classy.
I love them!
review image
on 11 July 2013
I bought these for my wife as a gift for our sons first birthday - they look great and she's very pleased with them but i would say they are quite small, ~3mm including the setting as opposed to the 3.7mm quoted in the description. If you're looking for wow factor i'd consider the 1CT pair, but for either product very good value for money.
on 6 June 2013
I got these earrings for my second ear piercings and they look amazing: the size is good, they stand out lovely and the black diamonds do look elegant and stylish. I had them delivered the next day so am really pleased with the service. They come in a small lovely box so could be a great present for a girl who appreciates an elegant style. Highly recommended.
on 30 December 2014
This was an anniversary/Christmas surprise for my wife and it arrived on time. The black diamonds were absolutely stunning and so unusual. Ther earrings in the presentation box could have been laid out better, but that did not detract from the overall beauty of the earrings. Very pleased and well worth the money!
on 17 July 2015
Amazing earrings. These were a birthday present and arrived just in time! The quality is excellent and even though they are black, they are so beautifully cut that they do have a certain sparkle to them. Am very pleased indeed with them and they are bigger than I expected too so, altogether, I'm delighted with the purchase. The presentation box they came in was a bit disappointing. The box was nothing special, and the earrings were in a plastic bag within the box, so presentation could have been better. However the earrings are lovely so overall I'm delighted. Thank you Vir Jewels - I may well visit your products again!
on 2 March 2013
When I saw the black diamond earrings and I liked them but when they came I loved them
They looked great and they were in a lovely box and the service was good as they arrived in perfect condition
I would certainly recommend this as the description was accurate and the product great and also quick delivery.
on 14 February 2016
My wife loved these as a Christmas gift, and they have hardly been out of her ears since. Pretty and being black diamond they are that bit different and small enough to wear as an everyday stud. These have quickly become favorites.
The stones are a bit smaller than I was expecting, but not disappointingly so, but if you want to make more of a statement, definitely go for the bigger ones that I have seen for sale here.
Also I would suggest that you open and re-package yourself if it is a gift, as they come in a a small plastic bag inside a plastic earring box, which is best described as adequate rather than attractive and classy. Overall for the price I am very pleased, I just wish they came in a nicer box, so knocking off one star as I had to search out and buy a nicer case to present them as a gift.
on 23 April 2015
I bought these for myself as I never had a decent pair of stud earrings. I like them a lot, they are well made and look really nice when they are off and on. They are the right size I didn't want anything too big. They would suit men or women. Well worth the buy.
on 17 December 2015
Stunning earrings, really really pleased with them. The white gold is beautiful and the earrings are so pretty and really sparkle which I was delighted with. They can go with everything so very happy with my purchase. One point I would like to raise however is that there were some negative comments which I saw regarding the size (smaller than expected) of the diamonds. The title says half a carat but that is for both earrings, so each earring is around 0.25 carats. If you check the customer photo provided, these are a nice size and will not go unnoticed.
on 18 February 2013
these are a lovely buy. Bought for my daughter for her birthday in April, birthstone diamond. She willl love them

See one answered question