Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
500mls.
28 Jul 2014 by Nilofer H.
votes
Approx 11ins H x 18ins round that is on its base.
28 Oct 2014 by j.garrood
votes
No it would soak the filter No
28 Sep 2014 by MRS MARIE WILLIAMS
votes
The UK supplied cleaner comes fitted with a "lump in plug" power transformer and charger. So it has a built-in 13amp plug which includes the charger. It states on it 230volts. My experience with similar items with photographic equipment is that it might work on 115volts with an adapter but it might not because the plug/charger for the US market will have a US moulded version.
10 Jun 2014 by David of Almondsbury
votes
hi.large grey button near word 18v on the white nozel-squeeze it in and wriggle it a bit and the machine comes apart into two.
15 Mar 2014 by Mr. J. Fowler
votes
There is an on/off switch so no need to keep the finger pressed down. I am still finding these hand held vacuum cleaners a boon.
21 Mar 2014 by Mrs. H. V. Minor
votes
Is it chargeabe 29 Jul 2014
yes, I keep it on charge, so it is always ready for use and it has never run out yet!
29 Jul 2014 by mo jackson
votes
No blow on vac and this really is for indoor use
10 days ago by Heather Neaves
votes
Ooh sorry, that one baffles me. All I can tell you is that is powerful enough to vacuum cat hairs from furniture and to pick up all general household detritus that a "normal" vacuum would. Hope that is of some help. We have also used it in the car effectively.
14 Nov 2014 by Dunemist
votes
Not sure but our internal battery stoped working it was cheaper to buy the whole new thing.
12 Oct 2014 by Heather Neaves
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers