on 10 February 2014
Used these a few times now, through mud and puddles and kept my trousers dry and clean - look good too, lots of compliments, although I did colour in the large white writing with a Sparpie as suggested by another purchaser. Flower is a good reminder of which leg they go on !! V pleased
on 24 December 2013
An excellent buy. With the weather we have had of late, and with the amount of countryside walking that I do, these have been invaluable.
on 25 March 2014
Never really liked the old baggy type of gaitors. I live in the peak district and it has been indescribably muddy this winter. They are neat and stay up rather than constantly sagging which the old type did.
on 24 November 2014
Gaiters arrived promptly. They are very easy to put on, fit well and are very comfortable. Its only a minor point and does not detract from the gaiter's performance, but I could do without the silver lettering down the front!
on 28 June 2014
Used it in Iceland trekking trip...rain, snow...kept trousers dry and they kept straight and fitted all the time.
Good value for money
on 4 December 2015
These work for me - quick to slap on and stay up with no trouble. They've reduced the amount of jeans washing I have to do and seem to keep all the mud and water out. I don't usually even do up the top straps as they have to be woven in and out of the buckle and it takes too long - would be better as a snap stud - but they stay up anyway. I've had quite a few people asking where I got them as they look smart and practical. They also protect you against brambles and nettles. Highly recommended.
on 7 December 2014
I love these gaitors. No zip to get stuck just a good wide strip of velcro. Would definately recommend them.
on 15 February 2016
Excellent gaiters, the fit was fine around the calf, adjustable via the belt like fastener at the top, the Velcro fastening from top to bottom was strong and looks durable too along with the strap fastener beneath the boot. The hook fastener keeps the fit snugly over the top of the boot. Tried them immediately on a rather muddy walk on the fells and my trousers beneath the gaiters were dry and clean. A quick wipe down and the gaiters were looking clean and ready for the next walk. They are also warm, an added benefit. Would recommend these for any serious or even occasional walker. Very useful indeed.
on 11 September 2015
Lovely quality but very tight fitting, the medium was way too small and not sure the large are much bigger
on 2 March 2015
Excellent product. There must be a special knack to securing the underfoot straps which I've not found yet worm for three fell walks and can definitely recommend. Would have scored five stars if I could work out how to secure straps.