Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£3.46+ Free shipping

on 24 September 2014
Soft leather much better option than the plastic Oyster covers it replaces. That said, where I suspect it will fail is that top part of the plastic pocket is not protected by a durable edge and in my experience this is where it will fail. Of course the leather will get better with age. I would prefer to pay just a little more for durability.
on 25 July 2014
Very happy so far. Good built quality. I store 6 cards (3 each side) in it. Don't put 6 cards straight away, put first 4 and give it some time to adapt.
on 27 June 2014
Very helpful to have if you have either a bus pass, or anything similar. The texture and colour is great
on 22 December 2015
Been using everyday for over 3 months and no sign of wear & tear. I have my Oyster on one side (tapped at least twice a day) and my work pass on the other (tapped 20+ times a day when moving around and in/out of the building).

The clear plastic windows are a bonus as it lets me show my work pass if needed by security.

You can squeeze some business cards in there too, but really its ideal just for 2-3 main cards max. Does what I wanted and does it well for a cheap price.
on 10 July 2014
It's okay, my mom is loving it. The best part of it is, the size. It is pocket size, easy to use.
on 1 October 2015
Why 3 stars.

Wallet is a good design and is a good size. Great to hold one card on each side, anymore and you will split the seems and edges I would say. Great for ID cards, bus passes, train cards, college cards and bus tickets. As this keeps them safe and all in one place.

Don't think it will last more than a year but for the money, not bad really
on 24 July 2014
Arrived quickly. Holds 2 cards and seems well made. I would recommend this card holder
on 29 October 2014
But of a tight squeeze to fit my bank card and driving licence in each of the pouches but at least I know they're safe. Kind of embarrassing when I'm at the till and people are being impatient when I can't get to my card fast enough but I like the simplicity. Exactly what I needed.
on 15 October 2015
Good product. Much better than the others i have purchased. Can probably get 3 cards in either side. ( dont do that straight away, let the material stretch a little with 2 either side max. then maybe add more. No real room for money. But ideal for bus pass and credit / debit cards
on 7 April 2014
Great item, i have been using it and it is soft and reliable, i put all my catds inside and it is strong enough to hold them all and also it is so soft so dont worry about ut getting ripped cuz it wont. Highly recomended

See one answered question