on 9 April 2012
I bought these particular goggles as I didn't want to invest a fortune in my ski kit - being a beginner. I have now been away on my skiing trip and have found that under very different conditions my goggles did not let me down at all. There were days where the weather was very sunny and warm and the goggles gave good visibility and protected me from the sunshine reflecting from the snow. Other days during the ski week, where it was very foggy, grey and cold the goggles were also brilliant, they did not worsen my visibility, I could see better as they avoided snow coming into my eyes. Definitely worth the price! Fit wise they did not bother me at all, and I actually thought they looked very good on my face (not too big and not too tight, easy to adjust the size). I am very pleased about my purchase and will use them again next year!
on 9 April 2013
Thought they might be okay as they were cheap in comparison to other brands, but of all my ski party mine were the only ones that didn't fog up! Would recommend.
on 25 February 2014
These were one of the cheapest online and fit well, doing a great job of helping me to see the contours of the snow. I think they look nice too. They didnt steam up at all over my ski holiday as they have good ventialation.

In a white out, quite a lot of snow did stick to the lense, I have no idea whether you'd expect this or not as I'm not an expert skier. However, everyone else I was with had the same problem so I think that was a reflection on the conditions rather than the goggles.

Overall I'm really pleased that I chose these ones to buy.
on 7 November 2013
Love Love Love Love these goggles. Comfortable,Good quality and sturdy, look just like in the picture.Great purchase and a bargain.
on 30 March 2015
Really great buy and value for money. Read a lot of reviews on many different goggles from different brands, within a price bracket under £30 and these had the most consistently good comments. They lived up to it - despite the low cost I had no problems with these except that they didn't sit so well within the helmet I hired (not sure they can be faulted for this, they were just pushed down a little on the bridge of my nose and caused very minor discomfort). I had no visibility issues whatsoever (in very blue skies through to snowy / very foggy conditions), no fogging of the glasses (as some of my friends had over the week, despite the fact that they were wearing pairs which cost far more than mine!)

All in all - a great buy and even though I bought them as a new skier I would see no reason to upgrade the next time I go.

Hope this helps!
on 1 May 2014
These were perfect for me - the fitting, tint, size and color were all spot on. You cannot go wrong if you're a beginner!
on 20 June 2014
Liked the design of these goggles, and the colour. Very good price too. Are very comfortable and light weight as well.
on 8 April 2014
I bought these, they were a good price but I should have gone into a store to try some first..
There is nothing wrong with the product and the lenses are really great... they just sit a bit low on my nose so I couldn't breath.. I think this had more to do with my face shape than the goggles.
I did wear them a couple of times and they didn't fog up and seemed like they were good quality.
on 2 April 2013
I bought these for my first Ski Trip. I found them a little odd to get used to, and on the first day when I fell over a bit they were difficult to clean. However once I foud my ski legs, the goggles were very good in both heavy snow and bright sunshine. I would say if you Board and fall over a lot, they might not be that great as they are difficult to clear. But great first ski goggles.
on 20 April 2014
wore these goggles on last ski trip rubbed on cheek bones and across bridge of the nose were my partner brought bolle googles tried them for one day total difference!!!! moral buy cheap buy twice

See one answered question