- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Summersdale; 1 edition (4 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849531269
- ISBN-13: 978-1849531269
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 14.6 x 14.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 297,084 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Black Cab Wisdom: Knowledge from the Back Seat Hardcover – 4 Jul 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'Over 400 pearls of commuter wisdom.'(St Christopher's Live Your Life e-zine)
About the Author
Mark Solomon has been a licensed London taxi driver since 1999 and writes a regular column for the newspaper "Taxi," published every two weeks for the 25,000 cabbies in London. He is the founder of blackcabquotes.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is sturdy and colourful, and the quotes are indeed funny and/or wise. The only issue I have with it is that there could be MORE quotes! Please?
a couple of the comments are: To finish first, first you have to finish and Why should anyone be led by you.
Some times there is only one comment bubble on a page and sometime as many as 3 bubbles. each bubble has a comment written in it.
Wonderful quotes and really well presented.
Great value for money and a must-have for any English ex-pat friends missing sunny London ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful and entertaining book. Bought four, gave three as presents. My friends loved them.Published 4 months ago by Bahija Haideri