Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
vote
No, the cleaning fluid does the work really, you spray on then use the suction to remove the dirty water. Hope this helps!
11 Aug 2014 by DJ Robinson
vote
Does it clean stairs 10 Apr 2014
Yes it does brilliantly .
10 Apr 2014 by Alice
votes
Hi Karen, Not too sure I can honestly help with that question. I have a small dog ( a westie ) and the little Bissell takes the fur off the rug beautifully. I bought the concentrated orange cleaning fluid and was a little disappointed with it, I thought it would smell stronger but it did do the job I purchased it for. The Bissell is a super little machine and I am really pleased with it. I hope that helps. Lisa
8 Jun 2014 by workhouse
votes
Yes it does on top of the cylinder
17 Nov 2013 by sanssouci
votes
I have 6 cats, 1 long haired. So far nothing has clogged the machine. the spray head has a wide but thin suction head (if you know what I mean) so the head would get hair in it. I rinse this after use, and you could poke out any hair that was stuck in the suction head (it's clear to you can see whats in there) But I haven't had any problems like that. Hope this helps.,
10 Jan 2015 by RSM
votes
It is great on upholstery.
9 Aug 2014 by J. England
votes
There is a bit of spillage. You jut have to be quick. Put in together on the carpet your about to wash then you can suck it up straight away.
23 Oct 2014 by Jas
votes
No it doesn't it has uk plug, its a great little machine easy to use, hope this helps
2 May 2014 by Gwen
votes
Lesley - this would be ideal for the stairs and landing especially for slips and spills :-)
22 Feb 2015 by Brooke
votes
Yes this machine can shift stains like that, but then you'd be better off blotting the stains with a damp cloth, add shaving cream, rub it in and then apply a damp hot cloth again to take out the shaving foam. Only works with foam, not gel.
26 Nov 2014 by NR2
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers