Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 August 2009
As the product name suggests, this is a birthday book. Its slimline size is handy to have on your desk, bag, briefcase or top drawer. I like the plain, black design of the book as well.

There are loads of electronic birthday reminders available these days but if you want something more traditional and prefer to write down birthday dates then I would recommend this product.
on 3 February 2011
The Dark Blue version of this book has come through to me - and I can't really distinguish it from black. The sticker on the back says dark blue, but compared to the image, it is much darker.
Not a great deal of room for filling in names, and only 4 lines per day - so if you're recording anniversaries as well, some days get a bit "clogged". But I suppose that is the price you pay for having a month to view.

All in all, not bad, and although the product description is detailed, an image of the format would help.
on 11 July 2011
I had been looking for a replacement for my well worn birthday book for a good few weeks before I came accross this one. It is very attractive & does the job but is a little Petit. Each month is spread over the double page of an A5 sheet resulting in the need to minimilise each entry's size& details.
on 15 October 2013
A neat little (A5 size) book with a smooth wipeable hardback cover. Smart black cover with silver lettering, cream coloured pages. Each month has a 2 page view so at a glance every event is seen in one go. There are 4 lines for every day (so 4 birthdays) and it also includes the birth year. The font is in slightly fancy italics, which is fine, but perhaps not the best font for those with poor sight. A slightly bolder font like arial would have been better. No space for addresses, but I didn't want that so it suited me perfectly.
on 28 August 2012
This good quality birthday book is exactly as I expected to be, highly recommend. I bought the dark green version, have noticed one or two other buyers have commented on colour not being true but this is definitely dark green. Each month is laid out over 2 adjoining pages with 4 spaces per day for name and year of birth. There's only room to write a person's first name (unless writing very small) but I don't need surnames as I only buy birthday gifts for people I'm close to!
on 14 May 2014
This book would of been better if the days of the months had their own page There was barely enough room for me to write my friends birth dates in the space provided.
on 7 April 2012
This was a total disaster as the month October was followed by January and the months then followed on from that! Totally useless for any recordings after October!!
on 1 February 2009
Item is nice but for some reason I thought it would be thicker...
however I am satisfied!
on 6 September 2012
Nothing special, exactly as described, it is a nice looking, good quality birthday book, nothing else to say about the product!
on 10 September 2012
Received the Birthday Book promptly and am pleased with its' appearance, the green cover looks smart. The corners of the spine were a little dented on arrival, no worse than it will get through normal use and certainly not worth returning for but perhaps some better packaging is required. Inside there is a double page spread (each page is A5 size) for each month and 4 lines for each day. There is not much space to write names - you will have to write very small to fit in a first and last name, or use two lines but the upshot is a whole month to a page makes checking it quick and easy and it doesn't take up much space. There is a further small line for the year of birth after the name and 4 'notes' pages at the back. For the price I am happy enough with my purchase, but if you want to put more details next to each name, look elsewhere.