Size: 3 UK|Colour: Toffee|Change
Price:£42.70+ Free shipping

on 19 April 2013
I'd heard lots of good things about Birkenstock sandals but couldn't understand why they were so expensive with other summer sandals. I now know why - they're not your average sandal! Made to the highest quality, they really can last a lifetime as the footbed and sole can be replaced. These came in the Birkenstock box and I was delighted at the colour (Toffee) of the leather. Being new, they do take a while to soften (both the leather and the footbed) and mould to your feet so it is recommended to wear them in around the house until they're comfy before venturing outside. Once this is done, they're a perfect fit, light on the foot and supports perfectly the arch of your foot and allows room for toes to fully lie straight. Almost like walking barefoot with support, they really are that comfortable. I'd write more but I'm off to buy some other styles and colours!
on 2 December 2013
i have had this sandal before and because the style is so comfortable and hardwearing I simply had to replace them when my old ones wore out!
on 11 August 2014
I usually take size 38 but I was advised that probably a size down would be better in this sandal and as size 38 wasn't available I ordered size 37 and it does fit length-wise perfectly. I put another hole in the strap as I couldn't do the buckle up when I pulled it over my foot but perhaps I should have done it up and then tried getting my foot in, because when I used the hole I made I found I had to go back to the original hole as it was too loose.

Jan
on 15 March 2016
With a name like Birkenstock and an excellent reputation attached to that name you expect a product of quality and fit and I was not disappointed. They are just what I wanted in terms of fit. A few weeks ago I bought another of their designs, if that is the right word, and that too was exactly right for me. I have a problem with my feet and have to be very careful. What joy to find something so comfortable. Thank you
on 1 March 2014
I think they are very easy model and very comfortable as any Birkenstock. Last very long time, I know because I have them in the past.
on 31 January 2016
I am pleased with this product. Good quality and fast delivery.
on 28 June 2015
Very satisfied with the first pair of Birkenstocks that I've ever had and would definitely recommend them. Very comfortable to wear and they arrived two days before the expected delivery date so that was a bonus!
on 2 July 2014
Lovely product and delivered promptly.
on 11 September 2014
I wouldn't be without these as they are so comfortable, I am gradually getting every colour under the sun. I am a size five and they fit perfectly.
on 10 August 2014
First time bought these sandals after recommendation. Totally sold so comfortable. Will be buying more for definite!!

See one answered question