Size: 6 UKColour: WhiteChange
Price:£31.49+ £2.99 shipping

on 3 June 2013
I am very chuffed with my Birkenstocks. Good price, delivered quickly and as described. Super comfy, this is my 4th pair and I live in them in the summer!
on 23 March 2013
Lovely comfortable sandals.I suffer with heel pain and find it difficult to get comfortable sandals. The foot bed of these sandals stop the pain so I wear them everyday. Excellent service and delivery, no waiting in for the postman as I received a text offering change of delivery date and giving one hour window when Steve would knocking on my door.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2013
I ordered myself these Birkenstock sandals after hearing all the good reviews about them! because I needed a sandal that was pure comfort for my feet :) they arrived very fast, are just as described in the picture, and they are a lovely pink colour.
on 10 August 2013
I was impressed with how fast they arrived. Good product - these are a replacement for a pair I bought a few years ago but have now worn out. I ordered the same size and sandal - they are slightly larger but this is not a problem as I only wear them in the house/garden.
on 21 May 2013
These must be the most comfortable slippers/shoes i've ever worn!
They are worth every penny and fit like a glove (i'm a size 39) So glad i purchased these after a cheap pair of look alike Birkenstocks broke after six months of wearing them ONLY around the house! They caused my feet to bruise from the synthetic strap which was impossible to wear in so the strap broke in the end - strait in the bin!
I can not recommend these highly enough and i'll get another pair in a different color :-))))
They arrived pronto too.
on 14 August 2013
First time I have had these sandals n I love them!! Will buy other styles in future with no hesitation.
on 27 May 2013
These shoes are perfect for travelling and holidays. Extremely comfortable and easy to mix and match from Jeans to Summer dresses.I travelled all over Asia and India with these and they're perfect.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2015
Iv really been recommended to buy these as for my job I'm on my feet all day but I'm not happy iv ended up with a swollen foot and the leather has rubbed that much even on a lose buckle that it's burnt my skin. Maybe not for me. One thing I was happy with my delivery though.
on 3 October 2013
I have awkward feet and these sandals were so comfortable to wear that I would recommend them to anyone. Let me explain, I have a high instep and feet that usually get sore the first time I wear a pair of shoes or sandals. THESE DIDN't.
on 1 September 2015
When reading review after review of Birkenstocks, everyone seemed to mention how large they come up. Buy a smaller size, normal fits wider feet, etc, I found them actually to be fairly small. I bought my usual size 6 (39) and they fit just about, but my toe is quite near the edge, which apparently it shouldnt be and there is barely mm's to spare at the heel. That said they are proving to be quite comfy, I havnt walked for miles but I have worn them out a few times after initially breaking them in as everyone suggested and I am happy with them. They didnt have 0.5 sizes and im sure the next size up would have been too big although im definitely glad I didnt go down a size as they would have been miles too small. Overall they fit...just!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse