Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 29 April 2012
I have had several pairs of this style over the years and so I know exactly what size to buy and it never varies. If you haven't worn Birkenstocks before they do feel strange to begin with, but wear them a little each day and they should soon feel like slippers. I can walk forever in these sandals and they have good arch support which I need otherwise my feet ache so much.
on 13 February 2012
This is my second pair in a different colour - I loved the first so much that I wear it at home, as a 'house slipper'. The colour is a little darker than the picture(I got the Antique Grey), but that is fine for me. I do not think they are great looking shoes, but gees they are comfortable, and would recommend them for that!
on 29 January 2012
This is my first pair of Birkenstocks and I am sure they won`t be my last. They fit like a glove and are so comfortable. I can`t wait for the warmer weather to wear them more frequently.

Very pleased with customer service from Amazon - arrived before due date and kept informed by email.

Very happy customer.
on 15 January 2013
Prior to buying these, along with 4 other pairs, I wasn't at all sure about Birkenstocks. A friend has been wearing them for decades and persuaded me, eventually, to try them for myself. Well, they're incredinbly comfortable and I have spent hours in them walking quite some distances. Whilst they look okay depending on what you wear with them, I think anyway. My problem to date with Birkenstocks has been that I don't think they're entirely aesthetically pleasing. My husband, on the other hand, who is much more fashion conscious thinks all 4 pairs suit me well. So, to my mind, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder!
on 17 April 2012
This is my first pair of Birkenstock sandals. As I have a problem with one of my knees, I sas a bit worried about being able to walk properly in them but they are fine. Very comfortable.
on 20 September 2012
Here in Australia, we are about to come into Summer and although it is still Spring, the weather on the Gold Coast is warm ...... I wanted a pair of Gizeh's that were leather and a colour that was not too dark for summer. The Antique Grey is a perfect colour to wear with summer slacks. skirts and dresses. It is a light enough colour to look summery but is still an elegant colour.

Being a Birkenstock Gizeh fan, I was aware of the excellent quality of Birkenstock products and I certainly wasn't disappointed!
on 18 February 2013
My wife wanted a good quality comfortable pair of sandals,so we looked at these,when they arrived my wife put them on and wore them all summer she said that they were the most comfortable sandals that she has ever worn, highly recommend.
on 16 July 2013
Very comfy and perfect for summer, like the white sole - go with dresses or cut offs. Complimentary comments from friends
on 22 December 2012
These sandals were very narrow and for what they are, they were very expensive too. Beautiful colour though. Not for me
on 6 April 2013
My daughter loves these as they came in narrow width! Wore them for 2 weeks in Dubai and Sri Lanka without problem