Size: 39 EU|Colour: Black - Schwarz (SCHWARZ LS PINK)|Change
Price:£52.05+ Free shipping

on 15 June 2014
I'm normally a 6 1/2 to 7, and had to send back the 6 1/2 and get a 6 instead. These fit fine. Other than the fitting being on the large side, they're great shoes, comfy, unusual with different coloured pin and sole. Quick delivery as normal from amazon too.
on 23 February 2016
I'm between a 4 and 4.5 women's uk. I bought the 4 and they fit perfectly. They seem good quality but prob a bit on the stiff side so will need bedding in.
on 15 June 2014
Perfect fit and price! Very confortable and where the exact image as it said on the description, new addition to my collection!
on 24 May 2015
Actually my fault they were a bit big as I bought the wrong size, I mention this because it is important you get one size smaller, however I do wear them and get comments on my lovely sandals. I love the black and pink. Birkenstock sandals have always resolved my back pain issues and I recommend them for all my clients too.
on 16 March 2016
I am very happy with my recent purchase of birkenstocks. They arrived on time and fit comfortably. They are practical but stylish. They were also good value for money. Now I just need some sunshine to wear them!!
on 8 July 2014
I bought these as replacements for my worn out Birkenstocks. I absolutely love them. Love the addition of the splash of pink. A must have for any wardrobe.
on 12 March 2015
Fantastic fit these came from Germany they took 5 days from ordering which was quick they are beautiful looking forward to nice weather so I can live in them
on 12 November 2014
I have loads of these in different colours and different stages of wear they must be the comfiest shoes made today
on 1 October 2014
I love my Birkenstock, they are comfortable and after a long day on my feet they do not feel tired.
on 26 July 2015
LOVE Birkenstocks, I buy a pair every year and wear them everywhere. Great quality and very comfy!