Size: 5 UK / 38 EU|Colour: Mocca Nubuck|Change

on 21 December 2010
These shoes are great and comfy, the Havana dark matt leather is gorgeous. They are good with bear feet as well as tights or socks.
Bear in mind:
1, these are a wide fit, and i knocked holes into the straps so i could have them tighter.
2, it is totallyy worth working out what size you are in birkenstocks by trying them on before buying a pair! the first pair I bought were a bit to big and were exhausting to walk in. go a little smaller if anything.
on 30 August 2009
Love these shoes well comfy can be used as slippers/shoes easy to slip on and look good too!
Highly recommeneded
on 31 May 2012
Great foot-ware after my Achilles tendon rupture. Helping my rehab and also very comfortable around the house. No physio available from local NHS (cuts) and the Birkenstocks were recommended by a local osteopath practitioner.
on 15 March 2010
The product was perfect and service excellent. A wee tip though, if you haven't bought a pair of birkis before - I've found that birkis size pretty differently to your average UK high street store. I'm a UK 37.5-38 (size 4.5- 5) and my perfect size in birkis is a 36!
on 11 January 2016
Buyer beware, this product has a width fitting that is not in the product description. Birkenstocks come in 2 width fittings, regular and narrow. The shoes that arrived were a narrow fitting rather than regular that I was hoping for. There is no way of knowing from the options available on the buying page which width fitting they will be, not even in the size guide.
on 7 January 2012
this is the second pair of the same brand that I've ordered for my father, who is suffering from diabetes and in the past had swollen feet. But now we have "explored" Birkenstock in an incredible sale price: They are just perfect to his feet and NO MORE SWOLLEN FEET! I hope this message reaches everyone who suffers from swollen feet. Thank you amazon!
on 26 November 2014
Having read others reviews I went for a size smaller as I usually take a 39 and found that the 38 fitted beautifully. I know I wear wider fit shoes so didn't even attempt narrow ones. I was even able to adjust the width with the strap so that was good to especially if you have uneven feet! These are extremely comfortable to wear even with socks on. The support inside makes it comfortable to wear if you are in the house all day and really aids walking. The ridged sole means you can nip outside in them to.I love the dark grey colour. I fully recommend these if you suffer with foot pain.
on 28 December 2011
I ordered Birkenstock for first time for my father, who has tired feet. They fitted perfectly to him, he has never experienced such a pair of clogs before! He can walks with no more pain!! I have already ordered for him a second pair (material of leather) and they are on their way to us! Thank you Amazon !
on 2 January 2012
Only ever had "sandal"type Birkenstocks before, but with arthritic feet my wife needs better foot support than normal slippers provide & these are perfect. She now wears them nearly all the time & has no complaints at all (praise indeed!)
As usual the delivery was very quick ( thank you again Amazon)
on 29 March 2013
I've had one of these in the past and had only good memories. Excellent clogs, the quality is awesome! arrived quickly and in perfect condition.