on 29 April 2016
Love these Birkenstocks. This is my second pair - the first lasted 6 years!! I can't usually get on with toe post sandals but these do not rub at all and are super comfy. Would highly recommend these sandals and love the silver as it goes with everything!
on 20 April 2014
The first pair I received were too big, the sizing chart seemed very confusing, so had to reorder a smaller size....on the plus side, I ordered the first pair on Thursday and received them on the Saturday, Then I returned and reordered the second pair the following Monday and received them by Wednesday lunchtime. And because of such quick service I am giving five stars.
on 30 September 2013
I bought this because I have PF / heel spurs. These shoes stopped all that pain and enabled me to walk miles on my holiday with no issues at all. They do take a day or so for your feet to adjust though - my feet ached a little at the end of day 1 and less so on day 2, but then they feel like a glove. Don't be put off by the initial firm feeling of them, - persevere, and your feet will be rewarded! I particularly like the style of these gizah sandals too. Highly recommended.
on 8 September 2013
Had been thinking of getting some of these for a while as I loved the style but wasn't sure how I would be with toe-posts.
I needn't have worried. They are so comfortable, although the post is very rigid and did not seem like they would be comfy they are shaped to the foot and are almost like you are not wearing posts. The rest of the sandal is very lightweight and supple. So easy to walk in.
I will be ordering more of these next summer in many more colours!
on 1 November 2013
These sandles are great....they look good, are beautifully comfy and go with everything. Have not worn them for long periods yet as wanted them ready for next summer, but am sure they will be perfect for everyday wear.
on 8 July 2013
How perfect are these - great for every day, comfortable - great soles and beautiful colour. If you have never tried these then give them a go as they are the best things you could ever have on your feet and with so many colours to chose from you can team them up with just about anything.
on 13 March 2013
LOVE these, I buy a pair every year and wear them into the ground (really, I wear them every single day it's warm enough!). They'd probably last ages if used normally! Very comfy but also look smart. I even hid them under my wedding dress when the 'official' shoes got uncomfy....
on 16 March 2016
Good price for this product.
Quick despatch from Germany - arrived within a week, as I recall. Certainly well within the expected delivery date.
Third or fourth pair of Birkenstocks - once you've worn them in (takes a few days) these are extremely comfortable, almost slipper-like.
Great for summer sight-seeing or just walking around town.
on 12 September 2013
This is my second pair of Birkenstock's. Not being used to sandals with a toe post these will take some getting used to but I will persevere with them. Like anything you have to take the time to get used to new things. They are as comfortable as my first pair and look forward to be able to wear them as often as my first pair.
on 3 August 2011
Wow! Firstly - thank you Amazon for the superfast delivery - 36 hours from ordering to wearing them!!! Secondly, these Birkenstocks are my second pair - and the only toe posts I can wear without thinking of any rubbing anywhere. Very well made and extremely comfortable and durable. They come up a size larger than other shoes so I ordered a
size 4 when I am normally a 5 or 6. Two widths are handy too. Brilliant every time.

See one answered question