on 1 July 2013
I absolutely love them!! They are so comfortable. One word of warning though - I have a very slender foot so ordered the slim fit size and they 'just' fit me, in fact it was touch and go whether to return these for the normal width. I kept them and they are fine.

Excellent service, prompt communication and arrived earlier than expected. They are also cheapest pair I could find anywhere, also not many places stock this style of Birkenstock on the high street.

Well recommended! 5* :-)
on 8 June 2012
I was really looking forward to these shoes as I could not find them anywhere in high street shops. I wore them twice, they are of really good quality and they are supposed to be comfortable, but unfortunately I found them not comfortable and my feet were hurt after wearing them for two hours. But I will try them again and hopefully will be able to wear them more!
on 8 June 2016
All good
on 25 July 2014
Love these! Brilliant fit,soooo comfortable, want another pair in a different colour. Love the colour,
on 4 June 2014
Seriously good quality product, they are the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn and are awesome for walking. The material is so soft and the instep matches my feet perfectly.
on 22 February 2015
Fit as expected and looked exactly as advertised
on 19 May 2015