on 28 June 2014
I love birkenstock sandals. I have these in black and brown and went for the white when i saw them at a good price. Since I've already worn this style before, these were comfortable out of the box. I recommend that you buy your regular size in a normal width (unless you really do have narrow feet!). If you are new to birkenstock they probably feel a bit loose and big at first. Your toes shouldn't touch the ends and if you buy the wrong size you won't get the benefit of the arch support etc. Just take a little bit of getting used to.
on 2 June 2015
They are not leather as specified which is very disappointing. They also come up a size too big.
on 28 July 2015
Bought these Birkenstocks for my holiday to Brazil in February as I wanted something comfy to walk about in. I have literally lived in these ever since! They do come up very big, I am usually a size 4 and I had to send them back for a size 3. They were miles too big, even with the buckles tightened the most they could go, they were practically falling off my feet. Would definitely recommend sizing down. These are a great price too, a lot cheaper than some other online retailers.
on 2 June 2014
I was a little worried when I read some of the reviews that said these shoes came up very large, with a warning to beware of the unisex sizing. I think some people have confused the fact that these Birkenstocks are in fact a unisex style. The sizing runs true. Those people who found them very large probably need to buy the narrow fit version. I tried on the narrow fit in a size 38 in a shop and found them very small, the regular fit size 38 fit perfectly. I'm happier still, that even with p&p these cost less to order than to buy in the shop.
on 13 July 2015
Love Birkenstocks! And I love the double strap version of these shoes as a different look. They are a bit stiff to start with as that's the point with Birkenstocks. They are supposed to fit and mould round the individuals feet as they get worn. So the more they are initially worn, the more comfortable they become.
Paid an amazing price for these, well pleased. Fast delivery too.
on 8 May 2013
I ordered a size 39EU for my size 6-6.5 feet and they fitted perfectly. Delivered the next day at the time slot confirmed to me. Excellent shoes, excellent service !!! Rachel
on 24 March 2015
Ordered these yesterday and they arrived today, as expected! Read the reviews and ordered a size smaller than needed, normally I'm a size 6 so ordered a 5 and they fit perfectly, therefore I recommend ordering 1 size smaller! So pleased I finally purchased some after months of procrastination, so happy!
on 1 September 2011
These are my second pair of birkenstocks. First pair still going strong, just wanted to treat myself to a different colour. I have always had problems with my wide feet, however I adjusted the straps, put them on and hav'nt looked back.
on 6 August 2014
Brilliant value. I read everyone's reviews about getting one below your normal shoe size with them being unisex and wasn't sure what to do but so glad I did because they fit they perfectly!
on 29 June 2014
Haven't had this style for a few years, but seem to be back in fashion & what a bonus when they are some comfortable even with every growing feet in this hot weather & pregancy.