Size: 6 UK Normal|Colour: Brown|Change

on 6 June 2011
Ordered these as I have had a pair of Birkenstock toe bar sandals for a while and wanted a change. These are very very comfortable, it seems the more you wear them the better they are. I ordered the same size(5-38,normal width)as my previous Birkenstocks which is a size smaller(6-39)than I usually take and they fit perfectly. I usually go for a wider fitting when buying other footwear but these are fine. Would recommend and at a very good price too.
on 8 July 2011
took a day or two to adjust to the contoured shapes of the sole, but now I have they feel great. maybe the arizona ain't the prettiest they sell, but it's ideal for holidays and schlepping around the house. Only complication for me was working out the two different widths they sell, and that many sellers only offer one.
on 13 January 2010
Great comfortable sandals Although bought for my dad and he as very wide feet so they were not quite wide enough. not detrimental to the product as they were not advertised as "wide" but bear in mind if you have wide feet.
on 22 May 2013
This is my second pair of good old faithful Birkenstocks. The others are now in retirement as slippers for around the house & garden. I suffer from painful feet & Birkenstock shoes are about the ONLY shoe I can wear that's pain free. It's like walking on air. Fantastic German build & quality as you'd expect so I'm delighted yet again.
Amazon? Fantastic price & even though I'd selected standard delivery, they came the next day.
Very impressive :-)
on 15 August 2014
I love my new Birkenstocks!
I was a bit worried that they would have a genuine leather upper, but I needn't have been - the leather uppers are lovely soft leather which I think will get more and more comfortable (they're already really comfortable and I have hardly taken them off since I bought them!)
They fit really well - I went for the narrow fit as this style can look a bit too big and sloppy if you don't get a slimmer fit. I ordered them on a Sunday and they arrived at my nominated drop off centre on Monday late afternoon - how good is that!
The price had been reduced and I think they are brilliant value for money.
I would definitely recommend both these sandals and this seller!
on 24 August 2014
I love these shoes, they are really comfortable & I wear them all the time. I bought the Arizona because they seem more supportive & I was right. The high strap & contoured soft footbed are great. They are not the most attractive sandal I have worn, but for everyday wear I like their quirky look. I normally get a 6 wide fitting & the normal 39 are perfect. In fact I have them on the first hole so if you have a thinner foot I would go for the slim fit. N is definitely NOT for narrow as one reviewer suggests. Birkenstock also recommend you get your normal size, not a size smaller so your foot can be encased in the footbed.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 September 2015
Very comfortable and practical for summer and they look great with jeans or summer dresses. I bought the version with the softer lining which are very gentle on the feet. The arch support, which I need because of an ankle problem, is excellent.

The first time I wore them I did get a blister on my in-step, so it's worth wearing them around the house to break them in a bit, but after that they were absolutely fine and fit like a dream.

I'm really glad to see that these have been all over the fashion pages and style blogs this year, and that 'ugly' sandals are in again!
on 29 March 2015
My 5th pair of this style of Birkenstocks (Arizona) and as usual, I am not disappointed. Good fit: I say this bearing in mind that I have learned to buy a size 37, which is 2 sizes smaller than my usual shoe size, and that I have to take care to get "normal" width for my rather wide feet, not "narrow". Good comfort - and surprisingly warm even when worn without socks in the winter. Is this because of the flexing of toes I have to do when wearing them? Would recommend to anyone who wants to look after their feet in the way their feet would doubtless like to be looked after!
on 11 June 2014
Our whole family have become Birkenstock converts. They are comfy and wear very well. They are good for your feet and help your posture.
on 11 November 2013
Before ordering these sandals I read some reviews and decided to order 2 sizes smaller that I would normally take. These proved too small and after a no hassle return I then ordered one size smaller. A perfect fit, these are ultra comfortable sandals for me for wearing indoors - not being keen on traditional slippers. I plan to order another pair, possibly two even for outdoor wear throughout the summer.