Size: 4 UK Slim|Colour: Black (SCHWARZ)|Change

on 25 October 2013
I have had a pair of Scholls somewhat similar which I have worn to death. So I invested in a pair of these. Wonderful and supportive and help with the pain of osteoarthritis in my foot. I wear them all the time indoors instead of slippers! I shall definitely be buying some more to wear next summer.
on 4 July 2013
Never really been a sandal wearer but buying these has changed my outlook. The sole is very supportive and will mould to your feet. As on other reviews order a size lower - I'm always a 43 but the 42 is the best fit for me in these. Excellent value !
on 14 June 2011
I needed to be sure before purchasing these on line. So I went to a shoe store and asked to try 2 different sizes, in both widths. And even after that, I'm not convinced I picked the right size for my feet as I may have tried the sandals in a bit of a hurry. Note to self: never make that mistake again.

But now the shoes have molded a bit better to my feet, I've been thoroughly enjoying wearing them :-)

Dec.2012 edit: in hindsight, I should've gone for a leather material as this is starting to have little cracks where the forefoot folds by the big toe. Time's taught me.
on 29 July 2014
I love my Birkenstocks and what a fantastic price, they came really quickly and I haven't been able to take them off since. There has been much birkenstock envy in the house since and subsequently my boyfriend is going to get a pair...yes we will be the couple in matching sandles (hanging my head in shame!)
on 19 September 2013
I bought these because of ankle problems to attempt to exercise my feet and ankles in a healthy way when walking. They probably are very good for that but I haven't worn them much. My crocs are more comfortable round the house and most of the things I go out for are either casual enough for crocs or require smart shoes. They are not suitable for 5 miles with the walking group because that is too often wet and/or muddy. If I go for a relatively long walk I wear either walking boots or trainers that were bought to specifically support my foot problems. I could therefore reccommend them to people who work inside and need to exercise their feet in that way.
on 27 September 2013
I got these to replace my faux Birks. I'd had a similar pair from Peakcocks and they were a bargain at 4 quid.
These are a lot more expensive.
There is some extra padding here and there.
They look massive. Usually busy size 11 \ 46 but these looks huge initially. I've just tightened the straps to suit and they are ok.
If you have never owned a pair of these they will feel hard initially.
Still prefer my old Peakcocks ones at the moment.
on 1 November 2014
Easy to wear, easy to adjust. I use them for summer slippers. Fashionable to wear out, even with socks, if inclined. Only trouble is that I have tripped once or twice on the carpet- hence 4 stars.

I tried the normal size in a shop but they were too big, too wide. My feet aren't full or fat . The shop didn't have the slim fitting nor the style I wanted. These are a size down- I'm normally a 38- and the slim fit. They fit fine.
on 5 August 2014
I would advise everyone to buy their birkenstocks here. However it is very important to try them on in store before you purchase them. Initially I planned on getting a size 8 because thats my usual size but they were like boats when I went in to try them on in Birkenstock. I ended up getting a 7 slim after trying them on in the shop. The price is around half the retail price in Ireland and it's the exact same shoe. Very Impressed.
on 19 May 2015
I actually bought two pairs, one for myself and one for my husband. His were size 9 - he is a size 9 and the fit was fine; mine were size 5 - I am a size 5.5 but found the size 5 perfect. Bit weird when you first put them on, you realise your feet need 'reshaping' but after a couple of 'wears' they are so, so comfortable, have been wearing them inside the house as well as going out in them - perfect for driving in.
on 22 August 2013
Got these for my husband. He often looked at mine and said he'd like some for himself. We went into the main city to price some up and found they were over £50!!!!! These were over £20 cheaper so could not resist that. He says they are very comfortable though do take some getting used to at first. Would recommend them to anyone interested in buying Birkenstocks as much cheaper on Amazon than any where else.