Size: 3 UK Slim|Colour: Black (SCHWARZ)|Change

on 29 July 2014
I love my Birkenstocks and what a fantastic price, they came really quickly and I haven't been able to take them off since. There has been much birkenstock envy in the house since and subsequently my boyfriend is going to get a pair...yes we will be the couple in matching sandles (hanging my head in shame!)
on 13 January 2010
Great comfortable sandals Although bought for my dad and he as very wide feet so they were not quite wide enough. not detrimental to the product as they were not advertised as "wide" but bear in mind if you have wide feet.
on 22 April 2014
I'm a woman, with very tiny pixie feet. I usually get a size 4 in shoes, but I chose to get a size 3 in this unisex size and it fits perfectly. I love that the straps come un-done so you can tighten them yourself without having to make new marks on the shoes. I love my birkenstocks so far :D But yes, order a size lower than you normally are :)
on 12 July 2015
Absolutely love these . Blissfully comfortable and look great with everything. Only thing to be aware of with Birkenstocks is definitely go a size smaller . I'm normally a 37 ( size 4 ) but ordered these in a 3 based on recommendation and they fit perfectly .
on 13 August 2015
I'm very pleased with these, finally! It took me 4 orders before I worked out the sizing - although I don't have narrow feet I still ended up needing a slim fit - also called narrow but the only way to be sure of this is to check the foot symbol on the shoes. The amazon pages don't always make it all that clear. Unless you have very wide feet I'd recommend thinking about slim fit.
Well done to Amazon for their free returns and prompt returns repayment.
on 8 July 2015
Good quality and value for money but I found the sizing very narrow. I feel the description was not clear as Birkenstocks are sized for width with an outlined footprint symbol for wide (normal) fit and a solid coloured in footprint symbol for narrow (slim) fit!!! I was disappointed with the sizing description but didn't return sandals as the price has increased now so I gave them to my daughter,She is happy!!!
on 31 January 2016
A classic style Birkenstock, as ever they are comfortable and on the larger size. I tend to buy 1-2 full UK size down in Birkenstock. If you are brave you can wear with socks in winter - this is apparently very fashionable at the moment! (Although I assume the outfit would have to suitably match!)
on 25 July 2014
Fantastic. Very comfortable and not a single blister which is a first for me. Wore them from new my entire holiday and despite the very hot weather remained as comfortable as ever. Very supportive which had the additional bonus of reducing my hip pains. I would highly recommend these.
on 16 July 2014
I have many pairs of birkenstock and trust the brand. These were quite hard-soled when first worn but I've worn them a few times now and have "broken them in". Always buy a size smaller than your normal size as Birkenstock sandals are usually quite wide.
on 12 August 2013
I have great trouble with sandles as my feet as so narrow straps are normally gaping but these fit like a glove sooo comfy its like wearing no shoes at all . Would definately recommend as good walking sandles will last for years ! Very pleased with them