Size: 4 UK Normal|Colour: White (White)|Change
Price:£48.89+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2015
This is my 2nd pair of Arizona Birkenstock's. I Bought my first pair about 7 years ago and i am still wearing them, they have been through every type of terrain and are still going strong. These sandals fit beautifully and are hard wearing and look good. If this is your first time trying them,then you might have to persevere for a couple of weeks until they feel just perfect.
I love the way the insole changes colour after wear and gets moulded to your foot.
You cannot go wrong with these sandals. Vorsprung Durch Technik for the feet.
See attached picture of my old pair,, this is how sandals are made to last.
review image
on 4 July 2016
Very comfortable. I bought these as I had a broken leg with pins through it and a metal brace. I had lost all the feeling in my leg and essentially had to learn how to walk again with the use of walking aids. These shoes I could actually put on and offered my feet support. Two years later I still can't walk barefoot around the house as it's painful but this pair of shoes helps. I always hated Birkenstocks and thought they were incredibly ugly shoes, I couldn't care less when they were "trendy" for a summer or two. That said, they completely helped me in a way no other footwear was able to and I can't recommend them enough. And the way they look has even grown on me! I'm in them constantly both in the privacy of my home where people can't see me in this once despised footwear brand and in public where the world can see me in them and I don't feel embarrassed at all. They tend to go with just so it's easy. Have definitely grown to love them
on 25 June 2016
Very pleased with my Birkenstocks, have worn some for years, but never this type, usually 'Madrid, anyway one strap ones. The delivery was made on the 24th, which was quick, considering I was told to expect them on 11th July, they were send from Germany, as I was unable to find a size 5 normal anywhere on Amazon, I chose this supplier; I am glad.
Walked off straight away to go shopping, they are lovely and the colour, Basalt' goes well with Jeans and other things. If you do not know Birkenstocks (Birkies), get to know them, you will be pleased you did.
on 2 July 2016
This is my third pair of Birkenstocks but my first in this style. Love the colour of these, more an air force blue than grey, good colour for jeans and casual.

I buy Birkenstocks in my normal size, regular fit. You do need room for your foot to move when you walk and your toes or heel should not touch the very edge. The number on the inside has the size in European. Also there is another figure inside which is your foot measurement in millimetres, this is the length of your foot and not the shoe. My foot measures 245mm and so I buy the 38.

Birkenstock sandals do need to be worn around the house initially so that the cork foot bed can adjust to your foot.

Great delivery from Amazon.
on 14 September 2013
I love these Birkenstock Arizona Basalt shoes. I have worn mine throughout this year as they are the only shoe I've found in which my rheumatoid arthritis can be accommodated. They are robust enough to be worn outside too. A brilliant shoe.
on 19 August 2014
These are great shoes - they do come up a little big so I had to return original size 45 as they were enormous (even though they are my husband's usual size.) But these 44s fit him perfectly and he received the new pair unbelievably fast - brilliant service! Would highly recommend.
on 20 June 2014
I ordered these in the basalt nubuck as it's a colour not usually seen on the high street. I would describe it as a dark blue grey colour which looks fab with blue denim jeans and skirts. The Arizona is my favourite style as the two straps ensure that there's no flip flopping about and that they stay firmly in place. I already have them in black so I knew my size. I usually wear a 37 in a regular shoe but in a Birkenstock a 36 fits me better. My feet are every so slightly on the wide side so the normal/regular fitting is just right for me. The Birkenstock website states that the slim fitting is only for people with narrow feet and that anyone with a normal or wider foot should be fine with a normal/regular fitting. I've tried both fittings in shops and found that my little toe goes over the side of the sandal in the slim fit. Free delivery and received them two days after ordering. What more can I say? Really pleased.
on 27 March 2014
I am a normal Size 5 and these fitted perfectly, at the moment I am wearing them in as my feet need to adjust to the shape of the inner but they are giving every indication of being similar to the Scholl sandals that I used to wear many, many years ago and always found excellent.
Have wanted a pair for some time and am very pleased both with sandals themselves and also being an excellent price was a bonus.
on 17 June 2014
I've been struggling with a lovely combination of a job that means I'm on my feet all day, a British heat wave (i.e. suddenly unbearably hot and sticky) and the finest pregnancy cankles you'll see this side of Hull. I normally wear Clarks Unstructured range for work as they are so comfy but needed some sandals and the Clarks ones are all too narrow for me at the moment so I thought I'd check out Amazon (to make the most of Prime membership mostly) and lo I found the wonder that is Birkenstock!
I bought a pair many years ago and loved them and for the life of me can't think why I didn't replace them when they finally got too worn out to wear any more.
I love these sandals, as in 'big smushy kiss the person that made them' love them. They are so comfortable and look good (I have the Basalt colour which goes with anything) plus I have worn them every day for the last week and no rubbing or blisters while breaking them as is normal with any new shoes. I'll definitely be buying more!
on 22 January 2016
Bought these for a beach wedding. Love the dark charcoal shade. Fit well but takes a bit of time to get used to the foot bed, then they are so comfortable you forget that you actually have them on! Best sandals my husband has ever worn!