on 21 March 2011
- really good size
-easy to use
- easy to inflate ball

Bad point
- needs to be toped up with more air fairly regularly
on 26 October 2010
After deciding I wanted to loose my baby fat, I purchased this item to help me. I have used this a few times now and already can see and feel a difference. I searched on the internet ways to use the gym ball and have definatly found my abs are getting tighter. Would recommend this product to people who are starting to work out as it doesn't have the capability to push you too far. The pump is very good as well for pumping the gym ball up, it done this within minutes.

Arrived very quickly which is also a plus and you can chose whether it is pink or blue.
on 19 August 2010
Ordered the kit and received it within 3 days. It's amazing how much you get for the price. It was the ball I really wanted and it is just as good if not better than the ones I use at the gym. Highly recommend.
on 8 September 2010
Arrived in superfast time and was exactly what I wanted. Bands are long enough to loop right over the door to increase resistance and easy to adjust if necessary. Weights are light! (but easier to handle than bean cans)! Takes up no room at all bar the ball (currently doubling as a computer seat to improve my core stability)! Have used this daily since it arrived - can't recommend it highly enough.
on 27 November 2010
Great stuff. This is so easy to use & you can really feel your body working. I'd recommend watching something like Biggest Loser USA or getting a dvd or book to suss out a few moves but really good. I used it at the recommendation of a midwife for SPD & it did so much good in releiving pain. I've told loads of friends about it & they all say the same. Go on, have a bounce.
on 30 April 2013
This is a great product, it's also easy to use if you look at different exercises you can do with the ball. It's easy to inflate the ball too, I've been using it for a few weeks now and haven't had any problems with it. Fast, prompt delivery and would definitely recommend this product.
on 21 May 2012
I brought this kit a few weeks ago and I have found it very good! The ball doesn' take long to pump up, and the weights are good if you want to tone your thighs and bottom! I got the pink one and the colour is really nice -- not too bright or vibrate! I think that it is definatly worth spending money!!
on 30 July 2010
I've had these items a couple of weeks now, and the only thing I still regularly use are the dumbbells.

At 0.5kg each, the dumbbells are adequate for anyone who just wants a little light arm exercise/toning. If you want a little more, then it's quite easy to hold both in one hand, thereby boosting the load to 1kg.

I have trouble balancing on the gym ball. I don't know if it's just me or if it's a sign of the quality of the ball, but I'm disappointed.

The resistance bands - at over 9 feet - are far too long, and can't be cut shorter without ruining them. For me, they are totally useless.

It seemed a good value set compared to others out there, but in hindsight, I would have been better off spending a little more to get better quality, as overall, it's very basic.
on 10 July 2010
I wanted a gym ball for my home work outs but didnt want to spend the earth. After looking at various balls, I saw that for around the same price, this kit came with dumbbells and resistance bands too. OK, the weights could be a little heavier but they are more than adequate for me (I'm only 5ft 2in) during an aerobic workout. Very pleased with this purchase overall.
on 16 March 2012
Great product ! The ball is very sturdy and seems of good quality. I feel very safe balancing on this. The weights are fine too, however I did think they were 2 x 1 kilo weights (wrong!) they are 2 .50 kilo weights. Still a good buy.But maybe change the description of the weights for people like me who read it wrong!? :o)

See one answered question