Customer Discussions > BioShock Infinite (PS3) forum

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Oct 2012 12:01:25 BDT
Here's the link to the main Bioshock Website:

http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/pre-order

Posted on 22 Oct 2012 19:27:35 BDT
you can only pre order the songbird edition from the U.S. and germany amazon so far, i've been on amazon.co.uk all day and its still not on here

Posted on 23 Oct 2012 10:47:22 BDT
Last edited by the author on 23 Oct 2012 10:47:48 BDT
Django80 says:
Just received an answer from amazon:

Hello,

I understand your concern regarding availability of the "Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition" in our website.

The item you asked about isn't currently listed. I can see that this title is due to be released on February 26, 2013. We have not yet receive any update from our supplier so that we will be able to advertise this title in our website for pre-order.

However, we're constantly adding to our catalogue listings, so we'd encourage you to check back on our website soon, to see if this title has been made available.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

So looks like we have to keep on checking the availability.

Greetings
Django

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Oct 2012 12:31:33 BDT
Amazon.co.uk won't be getting the songbird edition it's a game.co.uk exclusive

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Oct 2012 13:37:57 BDT
Django80 says:
Thanks for the information!

Posted on 23 Oct 2012 18:42:01 BDT
@Mr. S. J. Ring

Yeah, I noticed on the GAME website that it is listed... Really sucks how it's a GAME Exclusive. Hate GAME! I phoned up around 10 stores that range from 1-3hours from me and all of them don't know anything about this Edition except it's release date, I asked them if I could come to the store, pre-order and put down a deposit and they all said we know nothing about it. I used the service chat to try to find out if It was an online exclusive and the person said it's not stated, so It should be available for pre-order via store. And that the payment will only be taken out 4-5days prior it's release date.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Oct 2012 18:55:11 BDT
I know I prefer ordering from amazon, I wondered what would happen if game goes under. Me and my dad were talking and he reckons they gotta have an amazing Xmas or he reckons they'll go under. And if they do, do we lose our pre orders or what

Posted on 24 Oct 2012 10:02:30 BDT
Yeah, I remember when they went bankrupt earlier this year and ended up closing hundreds of stores over the UK... Since then, they have been able to maintain a steady profit but it's quite obvious it'll go bankrupt again so why did 2K choose GAME to have it as an Exclusive? I know they are only bringing out Limited Quantities but if GAME go under, that means no one in the UK will get this Edition, unless they've decided a 2nd store to allow pre-orders in that case. I'm still going to pre-order with GAME because I really want it, but if they go under, all the complaints are just going to go to 2K...

Posted on 24 Oct 2012 10:04:10 BDT
Correcting myself here: Irrational Games not 2K lol

Posted on 24 Oct 2012 13:03:53 BDT
If they to under i hope it's after Feb. but yeah your right I don't understand why game got it when there are so many better companies such as amazon, most of the high street chains will be gone soon. Unless like zavvi the store went under but the website stayed and as far as I know is still open hopefully the same thing will happen with game and the game website

Posted on 11 Dec 2012 20:13:50 GMT
Avatouir says:
GAME are unlikely to go under fully till at least Feb (takes a couple of months going into administration etc. But it could be a good thing since you'd get the songbird edition for next to nowt

Posted on 11 Dec 2012 22:12:25 GMT
@Steve Young,

Well I finally was able to pre-order the Songbird Edition in my local store. Glad that they have changed all Gamestation stores into Game now. Only had to put down 20 for deposit (That was max deposit for some reason, I wanted to put 60 down since I had it right there and then). And that would be a good thing, if it does happen in march (the release is now changed to 26th March due to another delay) then I will be getting a few of these to sell on ebay, 1 to keep for myself sealed and 1 to open and put the statue on show :)

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Dec 2012 15:11:45 GMT
I didn't realise until last week that all gamestation stores are games now same for the website. I think that's wrong........to buy some and sell em on ebay but thats your right i suppose

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Dec 2012 17:21:20 GMT
@Mr S J Ring,

They changed it last month due to them spending too much for 2 separate stores so they made it into 1 to cut costs. And how is it wrong? I'm simply buying them and then selling them on ebay to make a profit since it'll no doubt be sold out and they'll become rare if still sealed months after release.

Posted on 28 Dec 2012 13:50:45 GMT
In the U.S. Bioshock Infinite comes with the first game. Anyone know if U.K. buyers will get the same? The box art appears to indicate we won't.

Posted on 19 Jan 2013 19:14:50 GMT
Avatouir says:
No. But they are releasing both Bioshock 1&2 on one pack for around 20. PSN plus subscribers get B2 free for download

Posted on 19 Jan 2013 20:09:36 GMT
@Mr.L.C.Button, that is correct... Only North US get Bioshock 1 with Bioshock Infinite.

However, they are releasing the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on 8th Feb which includes Bioshock 1 + 2 + All DLC for both games for 20

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2013 11:05:17 GMT
gaiking says:
sorry but it is
look at shopto and zavvi its first print run pre order bonus
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  19 Oct 2012
Latest post:  26 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BioShock Infinite (PS3)
BioShock Infinite (PS3) by Take 2 Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (185)