on 20 June 2011
I use this as It gives me a little more confidence when I have my back to any-one! vanity I know but Its an awful feeling that a bald head can give you.

How-ever the downsides of this product Is that It gets onto your collars, It covers the room you spray it In with an awful brown dust! then after youve slept It Is all over your pillows!

All In all It could do with being less obtrusive & cleaner! Mick
on 1 April 2013
Awful - worst hair thickener spray of all (and I have tried most of them). Looks just like a horrible muddy coloured dust - not even a proper colour - I chose medium brown. No paperwork came with the order so don't even know if I can return it.
on 29 January 2014
Just not what I expected, as it makes the hair sticky and not looking that groomed! I suppose it is more for men than for women.