on 19 November 2012
Great value for money,

a very small but powerful heater. Bought for my little office but used it to warm our living room during the change of season before the main heating was switched on.
Can be a bit noisy while the fan is running but this cuts in and out as the correct temperature is reached.

Will be looking to buy an oil filled unit to use alongside this one for silent running in my office as I can see any fan heater becoming irritating for a whole day.
Popular advice is to have a ceramic fan heater to heat the room quickly then switch over to an oil filled one once the room has warmed up for silent running.

Would I buy one again? Most definitely, at this price you can't go wrong!!

Thinking of buying another to use at change of season for the house.

Mark
on 17 November 2012
Sadly this product is typical cheap Chinese garbage. Used it a couple of times and then it died in a blue flash. Fortunately the breakers in the house worked correctly. A significant amount of heat from this heater is directed downwards so that the carpet that it sits on gets worryingly hot. I have bought a Logik Tower to replace the dead Bionaire. This is much quieter and so far has so far not burnt the house down.
on 12 March 2013
It does the job and it heat the room very quick but it is bit loud otherwise good product . I m recommending it
on 22 January 2014
We had a very old model and needed to replace it. They have just got the design so right, it is about as neat, safe and small as possible. I say safe because it is cool to touch and stable. Sought the white and grey version which cost more but very pleased we did. Will buy one or two more in due course.
on 1 March 2015
good heater warms the room in no time but is a bit noisy
I would buy another one
some colours are cheaper than others for the same heater
on 25 November 2015
this is an excellent small heater, has a good shape for stability if used in the bedroom to get more heat for the really colder months of the year