Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Pack of 2|Change

on 27 November 2012
Being a vegan, I wanted a non animal source of omega 3 fats for a better omega 6 to omega 3 ratio. Having a good experience with this brand, from other products, I thought it was about time to try flax seed oil.
It's a great oil, a bit bitter but I use it as a dressing on salads and directly on food, so I don't notice it. Never cook it or warm it, keep it refrigerated and you won't be disappointed!
on 14 June 2013
It tastes as good as it looks plus it is organic and very good value for money.
I would recormend this product to family and friends
on 9 August 2013
This product has a lovely flavour. As a recent vegan I am only discovering oils and this is a good one - as you would expect from Biona.
on 11 July 2013
I eat 20g - 30g of Flaxseed Oil per day for health reasons ([...] and so it is really important that it tastes nice. And this does! I first tried the stuff from a well-known chain of high street health food shops, which went straight in the bin after one try. But the Biona Oil has a lovely nutty sort of flavour and I actually prefer it to olive oil on my salads and baked sweet potatoes.
on 14 June 2013
Tastes great and has made a real difference. Would defo buy this again and reccomend to others (and have!). V
on 11 May 2013
I don't eat fish or consume fish oils and so I decided to take flax seed oil as it is supposed to be a good source of Omega 3. This is a very good organic oil, which tastes very nice on salads.
on 27 December 2013
It is very healthy way to eat and live healthy ,i had it recomended a long while ago from a doctor for my thyroid glad and its well worth using as a part of balance diet
on 1 March 2015
I enjoy Biona's flax seed oil springled on salad or boiled potatoes, and apparently is the only oil in nature which does not feed cancers cells so it worths to give it a go. Once it is opened must be stored in the fridge and consumed within 6 weeks so there is something alive and special within, otherwise it would have survived on the shelf for months. To my taste it is very delicate. I'm on salt free, juice vegetable diet, and by adding to my meals up to 2 table spoon of flaxseed oil per day, it does not increase my body mass, so I believe that fatty acids and Omega 3 are doing their work. I would not reccomend to consume more than 2 table spoon per day of flax seed oil of any brand or kind, otherwise one would certainly experience an increase of body mass, rather than the beneficial effects induced by the fatty acids combined to a vegan diet.
on 5 October 2015
I love this brand of Flaxseed Oil!! My husband and I use flaxseed oil on a daily basis; we add it to our smoothies each morning. Hubby insists on taking it this way, to disguise the taste - but I quite like the taste, and will often add it to toast, in my porridge, or just drink it with some orange juice. We take flaxseed oil for it's omega oils - but to ensure none of the oils have been damaged during the manufacturing process, we like to only take cold-pressed flaxseed oil. We store it in the fridge - although I know others may store it at room temperature, we prefer the colder temperature to prevent the oil from becoming rancid. The price for two bottles is really good - our usual brand is also 250ml and the same price - now we get 500ml! Great product, will definitely purchase it again in the future. Biona is great for us Vegans out there!
on 27 September 2013
I use this oil daily in my Budwig cream at breakfast and in my salad and it keeps me healthy thanks its high quantity of omega 3 and 6.